New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Had my tint changed yesterday sa SolarGard Alabang. From 3M CS5/CS20 to GSG10/Titanium 16. Better heat rejection and night visibility compared sa dati but had problems now with my GPS, nahihirapan kumuha ng signal. Can it be due to the Titanium 16? Meron ba yun sputtered metals?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tuazon7 View Post
    Had my tint changed yesterday sa SolarGard Alabang. From 3M CS5/CS20 to GSG10/Titanium 16. Better heat rejection and night visibility compared sa dati but had problems now with my GPS, nahihirapan kumuha ng signal. Can it be due to the Titanium 16? Meron ba yun sputtered metals?
    Yes it could be. Btw magkano score mo for your car?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dwade View Post
    Up lang natin. Nagpainstall ako ng tint sa la cars sucat kahapon.

Solargard xg 20 all sided
    Xg 35 naman full front

Okay naman lapat. Concern lang is parang brownish ang naging shade ng tint, ganun ba talaga kapag bagong lagay lang?
    how much ang xg 20 all sided? and xg 35 full front?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I remember talking to a marketing professional sa Ford showroom, sabi niya lahat ng Ford nila comes with a free V-Kool tint. Is this the best tint in the market?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *cjv, got it for 5.5k for my MS...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Trying to replace my solargard titanium16 with xg20 to solve my GPS issue but having a hard time convincing solargard alabang not to charge me again. Not really aware of the titanium and hindi din nila sinabi na meron interference. Worth trying to have it replaced with no charge or huwag na lang?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
what tints look good for a black car? 3M or Solargard?