New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Results 241 to 246 of 246
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    898
    #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mak Letran View Post
    Don't mind this post, just had K28 WS and K14 sides and back
    Ok po ba yung heat rejection ng k28 was and k14 sides mo?

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,463
    #242
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Ok po ba yung heat rejection ng k28 was and k14 sides mo?
    Have this setup on the inno. Its a heaven-sent for me.

    Not too hot when car is left in the sun. Clear even when used on unlit provincial roads. Not going back to 3M or to OEM series (unless porma reason)

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,682
    #243
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Ok po ba yung heat rejection ng k28 was and k14 sides mo?
    mid grade semi dark tints are fine. their tsers are over 52 and 63s respectively.

    karamihan kase hindi gumagamit ng max ac.. kaya naiinip ahahha

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    898
    #244
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Have this setup on the inno. Its a heaven-sent for me.

    Not too hot when car is left in the sun. Clear even when used on unlit provincial roads. Not going back to 3M or to OEM series (unless porma reason)

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks sa comment. My priority is safety than normal, so K Series it is all the way. K28 was and back, k14 sides

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    898
    #245
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    mid grade semi dark tints are fine. their tsers are over 52 and 63s respectively.

    karamihan kase hindi gumagamit ng max ac.. kaya naiinip ahahha
    Asides sa tint, I will also have that reflective foldable thing ilagay sa windshield ko.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    27
    #246
    The vkool oem dark series is not aesthetically pure black. This is the glossy black type of tint. It does not look like pure black when installed on ur car windows. Parang magic dark tint sya pero more on the darker side naman, para lang sya may konti reflective touch on it. Iba pa din ung pagkablack ng 3M and other ceramic black tints as well. Share ko lng nmn. Kc galing ako s 3m magic dark tint, tapos i wanted an all black tint nmn. When they installed it s car ko (oem 20 and 05) mejo nadisappoint ako kc it was not the shade i expected aesthetically. I wanted it pure black. The shop kept on telling me that it was glossy black kc but did not tell me that it would not be pure black when installed. But as far as visilibility is concerned, ayos n ayos sya. Mas maliwanag sya s loob than the 3m black tint.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Tags for this Thread

VKool OEM vs. 3M tint/s