New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hi guys, any recommendations on VKOOL tints between X05 series all wrap around OR Kseries for WS and OEM 05 sides and back? Which is better looking dark tints? thank you for the inputs.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hi Guys i have my toyota vios 2012 with solar gard tint and until now it doesn't fade and visibility is quite good. Planning to switch to vkool as well for my new toyota fortuner 2018. Any suggestions for the combination tint I will have to work on to. Visibility at night is a great concern but privacy is also taken into consideration. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by randezvouz View Post
    Hi Guys i have my toyota vios 2012 with solar gard tint and until now it doesn't fade and visibility is quite good. Planning to switch to vkool as well for my new toyota fortuner 2018. Any suggestions for the combination tint I will have to work on to. Visibility at night is a great concern but privacy is also taken into consideration. Thanks.
    I'm using OEM35 for windshield while OEM20 for sides and rear on a sedan. Visibility at night is good.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Yung k14 or k28 po ba na vkool tint nakakabasa pa ba ng RFID sticker pag dinikit sa windshield? Ilang weeks usually curing time ng vkool at 3m pag bagong kabit?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    If a car's windshield tint is switched from 3M CS20, to CS35 or VKOOL OEM30, how visible is the driver from the front?

Is his face recognizable already, or will only a silhouette be visible? TIA

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    If a car's windshield tint is switched from 3M CS20, to CS35 or VKOOL OEM30, how visible is the driver from the front?

Is his face recognizable already, or will only a silhouette be visible? TIA
    silhouettte if the vlt of the side windows are lower than 30. otherwise, the driver would be seen

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnos View Post
    silhouettte if the vlt of the side windows are lower than 30. otherwise, the driver would be seen
    Thanks. Still on the fence if I'd put in OEM30 or K28. Have to see these in person too.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Thanks. Still on the fence if I'd put in OEM30 or K28.
    The bigger the car, more light will enter thus the cabin will appear brighter.
    Also sir, consider also the color of the tint: grey will be darker and help a bit in concealing than bronzes,green/blue if privacy is what your after.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnos View Post
    The bigger the car, more light will enter thus the cabin will appear brighter.
    Also sir, consider also the color of the tint: grey will be darker and help a bit in concealing than bronzes,green/blue if privacy is what your after.
    If my memory is recalling correctly, OEM series is grayish and K series is bronze, am I right?

I really have no qualms with the heat rejection of the 3M CS20 the dealership installed, probably the glare if there is one, but I'd like some more visibility during night driving and a bit of privacy of course. Had trouble driving at night on a familiar road the other day, which I didn't have a problem with on my old car having a Huper C30 on the WS. Doesn't help that the old car had better OEM equipped lights too.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'd wait a while.
    the authorities seem to be cooking up a tint policy.
    hintay muna, para siguradong "allowed" ang choice natin.