New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    that might be one of the causes nga ... yung dirt na parang na trap. anyway, im afraid to hav my rear windshield re tinted bka kasi ma sira ang defogger. heheehe. later nlng cguro ...

i had a friend who had his tint removed and his defogger damaged by the tint installer eh ...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redlake_56 View Post
    that might be one of the causes nga ... yung dirt na parang na trap. anyway, im afraid to hav my rear windshield re tinted bka kasi ma sira ang defogger. heheehe. later nlng cguro ...

i had a friend who had his tint removed and his defogger damaged by the tint installer eh ...
    If your tint shop doesn't know how to remove it, siguradong sira yan. There's a correct process to remove the rear tint by using chemicals and the sun's heat. Look up some tint forums, tapos ask mo yung shop if they know the process.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    www.tintdude.com has the proper way of removing tint if you do not trust your local tint guy.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    buahayin ko lang itong thread...

I just got my innova last week. they installed a lumina brand. i noticed may mga pinhole bubles sya. lalaki pa kaya ito?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    up ko lang....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    usually they tell you to give it, a week or two in the sun but you should at least notify them of your observation and ask what they're gonna do about it. if they ask if you did this or that, baka magpapalusot na yan at ikaw pa ang sisihin.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    normal ba na may bubbles pag ka tint?di water or air bubbles.dahil sa dirt..backjob po ba pag ganun?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
TINT problems