New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Easier to detect bubbles with light tints compared to dark ones ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    I read it and it seems the common complain then are the bubbles which is the same reason for backjobs for recent customers.
    Maybe ceramic tints are prone to bubbles"?"
    For the fading, maybe its still too early for the new users to notice it.
    The difference might be the thickness of the tint?

May 3M FX ST na tinanggal sa isang kotse. Tapos nandun din yun windshield tint ko na may bubble. Makapal yun ceramic tint.

Are thicker tints prone to bubbles?

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Most films kapag bago lagay magkakabubbles talaga kasi basa pa. Once matuyo and tumigas na dapat mawala na, ito yung curing period kung tawagin.
    Dun sa bubbles na naiiwan at kalaunan lumalaki are caused by dirt that were trapped during the install process, yung minute air bubbles nagpupunta at naiipon sa kanila. Lumalaki yung bubbles lalo na kapag naiinitan (after na ng curing period ito ha), kasi yung moisture sa loob ng bubble will evaporate and force the film to expand.

Sablay na install ang cause ng bubbles.

May quick fix naman sa bubbles during the mid to late stages of the curing period, just slide the bubbles out. Kung masyado sila malayo sa edges, butasin lang ng pin then flatten it, then slide the other bubbles to the same pin hole. Works most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    hello,,

i recently installed sunbloc ultimate ceramic clear tint (blue shade)

medyo mainit sya para sakin kasi siguro clear tint sya,, not something i expected from a marketing word of 85% heat rejection,, 2 weeks using it and still not satisfied,, what to do? iniisip ko patungan ang tint since expensive sya

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by nixce View Post
    hello,,

medyo mainit sya para sakin kasi siguro clear tint sya,, not something i expected from a marketing word of 85% heat rejection,, 2 weeks using it and still not satisfied,, what to do? iniisip ko patungan ang tint since expensive sya
    Why aren't you satisfied sir? Mainit ba kasi pag nabilad sa araw?

So far naman for me I think the tint is doing its job don't feel the sun's heat when driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Why aren't you satisfied sir? Mainit ba kasi pag nabilad sa araw?

So far naman for me I think the tint is doing its job don't feel the sun's heat when driving.

Opo,, feeling ko naka bake ako,, coming from medium black tint ako ng 3m, wrap din,, mainit ang sinag ng araw,, tapos kapag natatakpan ang araw, sample naka tabi sa truck, ang laking ginhawa! My wife is also experiencing the same,, pinagalitan ako bakit daw kasi nagpalit pa ako,, sabi ko priority ko kasi night driving sana,, pero na market kasi ako sa 85% heat rejection. I guess dark tints are superior to heat rejection talaga. Kaya iniisip ko patungan ng tint after the curing period

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in the 88 store, i saw an item labeled "driving aid". it was a pair of long sleeves! sleeves only. no shirt. no collar.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in the 88 store, i saw an item labeled "driving aid". it was a pair of long sleeves! sleeves only. no shirt. no collar.
    heh heh.
    Mukha ako naka motor jan sir pag nagkataon. Hahaha!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by nixce View Post
    hello,,

My sunbloc clear tint works fine..i can feel little warmth but not to the point where you can feel the difference between shaded and sunny area... maybe sir you got the wrong tint or fake ? I hope not.... where did you have it tinted btw ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynim999 View Post
    My sunbloc clear tint works fine..i can feel little warmth but not to the point where you can feel the difference between shaded and sunny area... maybe sir you got the wrong tint or fake ? I hope not.... where did you have it tinted btw ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sa scuff automotive in pasig,, naka box naman ma sunbloc tint. Ikaw sir saan? Sobrang relief ang ramdam ko kapag nag shaded areA,, to the extent that i raise my arms and hold my headrest just to prevent myself being burnt by the sun.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast