New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Use imgbb if you can

I think everyone uses heat gun on the tint installation especially for the curved areas of the glass.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    I went back to Roadfit to have the tint checked kasi may nga bubbles sa 2nd row window and meron isa sa windshield. I was hoping na i-heat gun nila para mawala pero they decided to replace the tint.

I can live with the tiny bubble sa windshield pero they recommended it to be replaced na lang. Medyo nanghihinayang ako nun una kasi nakadikit na yung dashcam ko. Pero naisip ko, nahihirapan ako sa VLT 20 during nighttime.

Since irereplace nila, I asked if pwede gawin lighter yun tint. They agreed and installed a VLT 35 on the windshield. Yun visibility ngayon during nighttime is now better Sunbloc Tint

Even though hassle, yung nangyari, it is for the best. Though it sounds like a shameless plug, I'm still one happy customer sa RoadFit. It takes balls to decide to replace yun tint ah.

PS. Ngayon ko lang nalaman ang Sunbloc is from Korea pala.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    glad you got the ws upgraded 😉

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Don't know much about Sunbloc, to be honest. Why would this be a better pick than VCool's or 3M Crystalline's totl?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Don't know much about Sunbloc, to be honest. Why would this be a better pick than VCool's or 3M Crystalline's totl?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    its not metallized compared to vkools vk series and way cheaper.

not sure about 3ms cs full wrap cost..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    It takes balls to decide to replace yun tint ah.

Not really ... most reputable shops will replace tint if there is a problem ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    its not metallized compared to vkools vk series and way cheaper.

not sure about 3ms cs full wrap cost..

Sa Honda BGC, 50k ang crystalline nila. That's the reason why naghanap ako ng alternative. Baka mas mura sa labas.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Not really ... most reputable shops will replace tint if there is a problem ...
    Maraming palang balls around hehe.

Anyway, grateful na din ako napalitan. Hirap din ako pagtiyagaan yung VLT 20 tint.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    I went back to Roadfit to have the tint checked kasi may nga bubbles sa 2nd row window and meron isa sa windshield. I was hoping na i-heat gun nila para mawala pero they decided to replace the tint.

I can live with the tiny bubble sa windshield pero they recommended it to be replaced na lang. Medyo nanghihinayang ako nun una kasi nakadikit na yung dashcam ko. Pero naisip ko, nahihirapan ako sa VLT 20 during nighttime.

Since irereplace nila, I asked if pwede gawin lighter yun tint. They agreed and installed a VLT 35 on the windshield. Yun visibility ngayon during nighttime is now better Sunbloc Tint

Even though hassle, yung nangyari, it is for the best. Though it sounds like a shameless plug, I'm still one happy customer sa RoadFit. It takes balls to decide to replace yun tint ah.

PS. Ngayon ko lang nalaman ang Sunbloc is from Korea pala.
    Good na madali mag replace ng tint sakanila. Have to get the ws replaced rin may parang naipit between the tint and it doesn't look like a bubble.

Yup, personally VLT 35 on ws is much better than VLT 20 mas madali makita yung mga biglang tumatawid sa madidilim na area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast