New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by onemph05 View Post
    Most glass cleaners won't take the heavy film build up. You need to use degreaser diluted in water. It can be applied while washing the car or sprayed directly onto a microfiber, then rinsed in seconds.
    sir onemph05, any degreaser brand will do? what will be the ratio?

Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    I see, then you need to have your windshield detailed, IMO. It's those streaks that emphasize the glare, especially at night. Big Berts in Ortigas Home Depot or along Araneta Ave should be able to do it. There's another good detailer in Eastwood. That's all I'm familiar with, sadly.
    Thanks sir IMm29. BTW, I browsed Big Berts site, I don't see windshield detailing in their pricelist, only glass polishing. Are they both the same?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    I see, then you need to have your windshield detailed, IMO. It's those streaks that emphasize the glare, especially at night. Big Berts in Ortigas Home Depot or along Araneta Ave should be able to do it. There's another good detailer in Eastwood. That's all I'm familiar with, sadly.
    sir, san makikita yung detailer sa eastwood? and same pricing ba with big berts?

*bexxprojects
    yes they are the same. dalawa usually yung price nyan. the first price (500 if i am not mistaken) will detail the front and rear windshield. then yung mas mahal ng konti will cover the sides na rin

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bexxprojects View Post
    sir onemph05, any degreaser brand will do? what will be the ratio?
    1 oz to a spray bottle filled with water. You'll need an automotive degreaser. The reason to dilute it, is to lessen the strength to not damage the paint if it makes contact and give you time to rinse it off. Its best to do it while washing the car during the soaping process: soap the area, spray, wipe with soapy car wash mit and rinse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12