New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
Results 561 to 570 of 570
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14,181
    #561
    Had my Innova's front tinted with LX40. Same what I had with the Lexus IS. As usual, it was kinda pricey at P9K but ok lang its for the life of the car na...


  2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,767
    #562
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    *red_one

    I'm really surprised that there is not a single post about the Ultra Performance (ceramic) series of SG in this thread. Wala bang nagaavail nun? I was quoted 14K for the 2018 Subaru XV. The available shades are VLT 10, 30, and 60. Any thoughts?
    I looked at the specs and mas mataas ang TSER ng HP series. While ang UP series nanan mas walang interference sa RF and phone signals. So it depends na lang kung ano need mo.

    Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    #563
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    I looked at the specs and mas mataas ang TSER ng HP series. While ang UP series nanan mas walang interference sa RF and phone signals. So it depends na lang kung ano need mo.

    Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    Chineck ko nga din e. So anong advantage ng UP series over sa standard non-HP series nila? E parehas lang silang no signal interference?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,767
    #564
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Chineck ko nga din e. So anong advantage ng UP series over sa standard non-HP series nila? E parehas lang silang no signal interference?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    UP series has higher TSER than non-HP.

    HP = highest heat rejection, might have signal interference, metallic based
    UP = higher heat rejection, no signal interference, ceramic based
    Non-HP = heat rejection, no signal interference, dye based

    Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    #565
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    UP series has higher TSER than non-HP.

    HP = highest heat rejection, might have signal interference, metallic based
    UP = higher heat rejection, no signal interference, ceramic based
    Non-HP = heat rejection, no signal interference, dye based

    Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    Ok, that makes more sensr. Thanks for clearing it up.

    So what do you personally recommend? Is the Charcoal series the best compromise? Or is there even really signal interference with the Quantum series?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,767
    #566
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Ok, that makes more sensr. Thanks for clearing it up.

    So what do you personally recommend? Is the Charcoal series the best compromise? Or is there even really signal interference with the Quantum series?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    HP Quantum pa lang natry ko. I don't have RFID so cannot test signal interference. Pero radio and phone, no problem.

    Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    #567
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    HP Quantum pa lang natry ko. I don't have RFID so cannot test signal interference. Pero radio and phone, no problem.

    Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    Ok. What's your take between Solargard HP, Huper Optik, and Sunbloc Ceramic?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    #568
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    HP Quantum pa lang natry ko. I don't have RFID so cannot test signal interference. Pero radio and phone, no problem.

    Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    My picantos windshield has solargard hp quantum,unfortunately when i was buying RFID they were testing it and the rfid couldnt be read. My rfid ended up being attached to the headlight. Solarguard Tint

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    #569
    Quote Originally Posted by vinzilla View Post
    Had mine installed this August to replace the tint that came from the casa.

    Was quoted PHP 6.8k for the Fortuner 2016 in Solargard Santolan.

    HP Charcoal 22 for all windows except windshield
    HP Charcoal 43 for the (full) windshield since they don't have HP Charcoal 50.

    So far, no signal interference - or at least my GPS and LTE still works fine.

    HP Charcoal 43 is doing its job. So far, so good. My main purpose for getting it is the heat rejection. As mentioned above, I would've gotten the 50 if it was available because I like to see as much of the road as possible. The 43 is fine, but there is obviously noticeable shade due to the lower light transmittance. I don't really mind that people from the outside can see inside. My wallet wasn't willing to get the high-end clear tint for the windshield. :D

    I was told that since HP series has some metals, it might be a problem for RFID signal. I don't have an RFID so I can't confirm the claim.
    " .... was told that since HP series has some metals, it might be a problem for RFID signal. I don't have an RFID so I can't confirm the claim. "

    It does pose a problem to rfid as what I quoted in my previous post. But no issue with cellphone signal,gps,LTE.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    237
    #570
    Lumipat o wala na ba ung solargard sa alabang? Wala na ung pwesto nila pati ung ibang mga shop nung pag daan ko.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
Solarguard Tint