New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i plan to have our safari patrol tinted pagbaba namin sa manila.. any recommended shops in banawe un magaling magtint and mura pa? preferably un marunong magtint ng winshield in 1 pc...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Huwag na sa Banawe, dami loko dun. Pati rubber stopper ng mga pinto mo pipitikin while you're not looking.

Safari is pretty easy to tint. I would recommend Winterpine along Araneta Ave. They are the distributors of 3M tint. Mas mahal pero sigurado ka. Magaling sila mag 1 piece. Sila nagtitint/accessories for some of the biggest casas in Q.C. and nearby areas.

Sa Pajero ko dati Php 1,200.00 for the windshield alone. Check out the Tsikot tint thread. Pajerokid had his whole Pajero tinted there for Php 6,500.00. Satisfied naman siya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup okay na okay ang winterpine. pulido and malinis magtrabaho. learned this here at tsikot and tried it out for myself. they also installed the back-up sensors after doing the tints.

yun nga lang, medyo mataas but its worth it. one piece sa harap and likod.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    thanks again otep! ur expertise is very much appreciated...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik, hindi nagtitint ng hindi 1-pc ang winterpine. ayaw daw nilang magcut ng tint on the windshield, minsan daw kasi nagcacrack yung windshield.
    Signature

Safari Patrol Tint Winshield one piece