New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ayun! Tingnan mo yung avatar ni LexTer ... parang ganun gusto mo di ba? ;-) ok naman siya ...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    some new vehicles (like mine) came with this black tint sa top portion that slowly blends sa transparent ... parang gradient. If you can find a way to replicate that, I think that would look a lot better. :-)
    this i like

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    overlaying on the tint names like Yokohama, HKS, etc,
    Holy cow, ur a rolling billboard!

Binabayaran ka bas ng mga company na yan para i-advertise sila?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    If it serves a specific purpose, like blocking the sun's glare, then it ain't.

Although most would consider the oversized decals that goes with some as baduy or out-of-style, it is really just a reflection on the owner's taste so I respect that.

For me large windshild decals become ricey if the car is not equipped with the brand it's advertising like slapping on Xenon Bulbs then your headlights are Halogens or DUB then your rims are still in stock form .

Now that is no taste at all
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; December 4th, 2007 at 12:34 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In most countries, there is a legal limit to the size of the visor you can put on. Typically around 4" from the top of the windshield. There will be a small mark on the sides of your windshield indicating this legal limit.

There are no such laws in the local market but I find oversize windshield visors a bit OA. And if the cutline of the visor is in the driver's direct line of sight, it can cause eyestrain.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    If it serves a specific purpose, like blocking the sun's glare, then it ain't.

Although most would consider the oversized decals that goes with some as baduy or out-of-style, it is really just a reflection on the owner's taste so I respect that.

For me large windshild decals become ricey if the car is not equipped with the brand it's advertising like slapping on Xenon Bulbs then your headlights are Halogens or DUB then your rims are still in stock form .

Now that is no taste at all

tama po kayo dyan mister!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hindi ricey yan... normal lang. hindi din pang matanda...

RICEY ang mga auto na naka full dark tint yun windshield... dami ko nakikitang ganito... mga tanga ata to! tapos nakababa windows nila pra duon sila sumusilipsilip... pag gabi naman naka bright sila lagi tapos HID gamit pra may makita pa din... pero i doubt it if safe talaga mga yan. mag shades ka nga lang sa loob ng mall e malabo na mukha ka pang tangang "feeling"....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    This "tint visor" on top of the windshield used to be the status quo for ALL cars. Heck, even my current ride has this, and I've never done anything to the stock tinting (apart from inadvertently cutting a tiny part of it while removing a sticker).

Ergo I don't see why it should be ricey.

Now if you want windshield visor decals, then that's to your taste and I have no right to tell you to take it off. Kasiyahan mo yan.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    not ricey at all

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    its not ricey for me. may purpose naman.
    yung mga mga naka motul sticker,tapos ibang lubricants gamit yun baduy.IMHO.
    peace

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ricey ba ang Upper Windshield Tint?