New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    masisira ba ang defogger if papalitan ang rear windshield tint? how much ba if papalitan ang rear tint with defogger?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    This is a good question. I've always been scared of changing the tint of the rear windshield for fear of destroying the window defogger...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir in my case nasira twice na kasi ako nagpalit ng tint .. pero kung expirienced tinter yung mag lalagay or remove ng old tint eh pwedeng ma save .. alam ko hindi pwedeng palitan ang sirang deffoger .. not sure though

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    oo nga noh baka masira plan ko pa naman magpapalit din. ipatong na lang kaya sa old tint????

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Yeah, this is my problem too. I'm planning to get my rear windshield retinted kasi palpak ang casa. I'm done talking to them.

Anybody know a reliable shop in banawe? Yun expert talaga hanap ko. TIA.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ej_saiyajin4 View Post
    masisira ba ang defogger if papalitan ang rear windshield tint? how much ba if papalitan ang rear tint with defogger?

saiyajin4,
    stand corrected. there is only one windshield on a car. the rest are windows, hence the rear glass is a rear window. only the front glass or the windshield is laminated glass in a car and the rest are tempered glass. if you have the rear window tinted, you do not need the defogger and they are to be disconnected lest you damage the rear window tint.
    jick

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ej_saiyajin4 View Post
    Hindi!!!!

Hanapin mo dito sa window treatment may answer na ko dito kung paano magtanggal ng tint na hindi masisira ang defogger. Mahaba din kasi kaya tamad na akong mag type muli.

rear windshield tint replacement