New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Just use your skin for heat rejection and your eyes for visible light inspection.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    ^^^ Just use your skin for heat rejection and your eyes for visible light inspection.
    How can you do that before deciding? Madami kasi iba talaga from advertised eh. I even saw one nagoffer sila sa isang shop comparison of two different brands, but pag check sa meter, both different from advertised.

Example from Sunbloc's FB page:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mykc View Post
    Meron sila meter to measure heat rejection and visible light.. Minsan kasi nagiiba sa advertised eh

That's too technical already. I don't know any tint shop that owns one. Picky rin ako tint pero hindi ako umabot sa point na maghanap ng meter pa.

Sent from my D5833 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    So a company uses their own device to dispute the claim of another company and you believe them?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    So a company uses their own device to dispute the claim of another company and you believe them?
    Actually, they were also surprised of the results. Mabe a faulty device? Knowing they are the authorized dealer of those two brands..

Anyway, back to the topic. How about this Nanotech? Any feedback after a while, especially from LA cars after the install?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mykc View Post
    Actually, they were also surprised of the results. Mabe a faulty device? Knowing they are the authorized dealer of those two brands..

Anyway, back to the topic. How about this Nanotech? Any feedback after a while, especially from LA cars after the install?

Please backread starting page 1. May feedback na from fellow tsikoters.

Sent from my D5833 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I've read it na. Waiting lang reviews from others or yung mga lately lang nagpagawa

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I'm also looking forward sa mga reviews ng long-time users ng Nanotech tint. How is your tint going on after several years? Thanks in advance! :D

9. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Anyone tried this set-up:

Windshield - Clearsky 9060
    Rear and Sides - Reflective Neutral

Will have it installed sa Friday and just want to get feedback if meron na nakagawa nito.

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Just installed Nanotech VIP Series on my Fortuner (Black side & back, Neutral front). So far so good. The heat rejection is really good compared with the "casa 3m". Had it done in LA Cars BF Homes branch and it cost me 7.5k including removal of old tint. Installation was done well too, although it took about 5hrs. The VIP Series is like their mid priced tint. For reference I was also quoted 5.5k for the entry level Iceberg Series, and 12.5k for the Charcoal Series.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Nano-Tech anyone?