New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pareng zechs sabi kasi ni ownertype nakapag tint daw sya ng platinum woth 2thou 5 hundred lang buo na.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sa mga naka platinum tint. Kamusta na ang tint nyo after more than 2 years?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mine is near 4 years na...still as good as when it was installed - no scratches, no fading... mine is installed on a dmax, magic tint (yung parang salamin that reflects the image).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    mine is near 4 years na...still as good as when it was installed - no scratches, no fading... mine is installed on a dmax, magic tint (yung parang salamin that reflects the image).
    Anong color/shade na magic platinum tint ang maganda sa sides, likod and sa harap na full?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende sa hilig mo...yung sa akin...medium dark ang front and rear (pick-up ride ko) and ang sides ko ay magic tint na dark (pero parang iisang klase lang yata yun) nag-rereflect ang image mo kaya hindi mo makita ang loob.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mine is almost 6 years na, thats oct 2001 pa and still di pa nagbago yung kulay and wala pa ring bubbles. So i've decided to use it for my other car which is almost 2 years na rin. The shops are along del monte ave somewhere after caltex and before shell gas stations if you're coming from araneta ave going to frisco.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    1.5 yrs, ok pa naman.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Thanks all of the feedbacks.

I was asking because this is the brand of the free tint on the car we are getting. This means that we do not have to spend more on the tint.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I don't know how much resistant Platinum is sa scratch, a friend of mine had one installed. Nung nagpakonting bodyworks siya sa driverside door nagasgasan agad yung tint. May it be from the quality of the tint itself or the worksmanship of the guy who did the repairs on the driverside door, I kinda find it not as strong as 3M or others na masmahal ng onti. I'd stick to 3M or SolarGard, mas worth it siguro.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    I tend to be brand loyal to 3M based on my expereince. It lasts longer, meaning more scratch resistant, doesn't fade ( nagtatalong yung kulay ng iba), no adhesion failure (tears, and spots that you see). Might be worth investing a little more for 3M VS Platinum...ask for Black Chrome 35. Yun yung pinakabit ko recently...PANALO!

Up to you dude...same naman distributor ng 3M and Platinum eh pero less ang cost ng dealer sa Platinum kaya they push for it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
[Merged] Platinum Tint