New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Greetings All,

I will be purchasing an Isuzu NHR-PV in the near future. I was offered free tints with the vehicle. The tints were brands GT from one branch, and Lumina from another.

May I please ask if any of these tint brands are any good? I know they're free but will they even last, or will they fade in the end?

Also, they quoted me for their 3M package, and it is around Php18k for the front and body. Is that price worth it?

I was planning on installing 5% or Limo Black tints for the body windows, 50% for the driver and passenger windows, and 70% for the windshield. Is this good for safety and visibility?

What is a good brand that is worth it? Would anyone know an estimate for an NHR-PV package for the following brands outside of casa? 3M? Solar Guard? V-Kool? Or if there are any other brands that are good I'm up for any and all suggestions.

Please advise. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    suggestion sir, you may want to try Huper Optik Multi-layered Nano Ceramic Film. Madaming brands pong magaganda, kaya I would recommend na mag invest kayo yung sulit talaga. May ibat ibang threads per brand, may kanya kanya din pong advantages and disadvantages. goodluck po.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3m for the whole thing is around 6500 from a professional tint install shop. Add more if you want the whole windshield covered.

Yes, by all means get the free tints. Replace na lang when they fade or get damaged. Your plan for dark tints at the back and lighter up front is good po.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3m for the whole thing is around 6500 from a professional tint install shop. Add more if you want the whole windshield covered.

Yes, by all means get the free tints. Replace na lang when they fade or get damaged. Your plan for dark tints at the back and lighter up front is good po.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thank you for your responses.

Where is a good professional tint shop? Either in Antipolo? Marikina? Pasig?

TIA

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For your 18k budget, I would suggest VKool tint. Meron sa autocamp. Baka less than 18k ang gastos mo.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App