New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    how do u remove rain x sa windshield?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    rain x is h20 soluble so you can remove it with water and a cotton cloth hth

check out the site if in doubt
    http://www.rainx.com/faq_body.htm

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Why do want to remove RainX?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nag skip wiper ko after applying rainx. bago naman yng wiper blades (bosch) n ka linis lang ng windshied

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako walang rain x tapos bago rin na bosch wiper blades..chigjigjigjig..chigjigjigjig! my golly! hehehe
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    baka sobra po yung lagay nyo...kase I use it on mine, with bosch wiper blades if i may add...ok naman po.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Make sure that your windshield is perfectly clean before you apply RainX. If not, then RainX may not be able to bind evenly with your windshield. This will cause some parts of your windshield to be slick while others, sticky. Try this: Before you apply RainX, pour water on your windshield. If the water evenly sheets, then it should be clean enough. If the water only sheets in some areas but beads up on other areas, then you'll need to clean your windshields some more.
    Removing RainX - Get a glass cleaner like StripIT. Be warned though... you'll need to use a lot of elbow grease for this.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hmmm.. i've been using rain-x for the past 4-5 years po... i've never experienced that before... siguro magaling lang maglinis ung driver namin.. hehe..:D

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hindi ko man lang nga mahanap ang rainx sa mga shop hehe

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Need help from the most experienced pros.. We have two brand new cars, a civic and a city.. after getting some good news about rainx i tried using it for almost three weeks. Now, its darkside is showing up.. whenever it rains, my wiper started skipping and making those iritating jigjigjigjig sounds [copied the sound fx ].. even if the winshield is newly washed/cleaned, still nagskip parin.. i tried cleaning the glass with car shampoo and even dish washing liquid and then hosing it with water while the wiper is on but STILL.. nandun parin si jigjigjigjig.. kakairita grabe! Need advice please..

And also, I tried vinegar.. dilluted/not dilluted.. nandun parin.. tried new wipers.. nandun parin.. help, help, help..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how do u remove rain x sa windshield