New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Try this.

Apply White Magic Tint Heavy for the first layer.

After a few weeks apply a layer of Black Magic Tint Light or Heavy.

This will make it hard for people to see inside and would help keep the inside of the vehicle slightly cool since the white tint will reflect most of the heat unlike the black which absorbs.

As advised, you can keep the front and back free of black tint or use light.

Personally, my vehicle has this setup but the front only has a light black strip on the top quarter of the windshield.

Hope this helps.

:regards:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    same dilemma here. Got my tint for 2 weeks now. 3m medium black. Very visible pa rin inside. Ano tint ang pwede ko ipatong para maging almost one way? And what do you recommend for front windshield tint, at magkano kaya ang budget for that?

Salamat Tsikotsips!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If I leave my front and rear glass from another layer of 3M Medium Black and just cover the 4 side windows with an additional layer...would this guarantee that the vehicle's tint is one way already even if viewed from the front ? Also will this make my car look funny..aesthetic wise since the front and rear have Magic Tint while the four side windows are covered in Medium Black? Parang sagwa tingnan ..has anyone tried this na? What happens if you mix a 3M Black with 3M Magic?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Magic neutral....may tint ba ito o parang wala lang na may reflection lang?

Right now all my glass is in super dark and medium sa harap. Kaso kita pa din ako from the outside kasi medium. If i put a magic neutral magkakaroon ng reflection konti right? Hirap kaya gamitin pag gabi or parang wala lang?

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    try mo palagyan ng 3m superblack(st-05) sa rear at side mo,then 3m medium black(st-20) naman sa windshield mo. im sure hindi ka na makikita pa sa loob ng oto mo.. dahil ganyan ang nkakabit sa oto ko ngayon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help with my current tint...how do i make it one-way?