New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    my ride is now wearing crystalline70 on all glasses, im pretty satisfied with its performance. parang superblack yung heat rejection but still maintaining my ride's clean look. haven't tried vkool yet so i can not share any comparison. had mine installed at winterpine. costs me P21k for a Gen1 Pajero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3236928

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    bakit na ban si armpit

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Saan kaya pwede magpatint ng 3m crystalline dito sa south area? (alabang, paranaque or las pinas)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    there are a bunch of shops at the Motortown area at the Alabang Town Center beside St. Jerome church...

or Blue Zone along Alabang-Zapote road in LP, around the area of Manuela, in front of Yellowcab and Starbucks...

For those on a tight budget, nagpakabit ako nang clear tints sa Sun-X sa Auto Centro. They call it "Clear Cool". They claim it's made by SunGuard USA, pero I can't find anything on their site. 5k for whole car, full front and rear.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Guys, makikisingit na rin ako. any of you here familiar with U.S. Vision tint? how are they? sa dealer kasi ang available is U.S. Vision tint (magic neutral-scratch proof, reflective super black and reflective smoke black - sunbloc scratch proof, magic black scratch proof). Also They have 3M magic neutral - scratch proof and super black (dark in and out). Which one here is the best? ang combination na ok daw sabi ng agent is magic neutral - windshield and super black the rest and sa US vision is magic neutral and magic black sa rest.

Thanks guys!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
clear Premium tint vs 3m clear tint