New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hi! i was wondering if anyone can give me an idea reg. my tint..

kasi simula nung nakuha ko ung qq ko,i decided to put super dark tint sa windows niya, except the windshield... on which i chose to use a light shade of magic tint (windshield) .. problem is since U.S gala lang ung tint sa windows pati sa likod, which only costs 900 pesos, eh madami na siyang gasgas, and even if super dark siya, ifeel as if the heat absorbed is not that efficient..

and ung tint ko sa windshield, i paid 1,000 for it alone.. di ko rin alam if anong brand nung tint na ginamit, but since tatanga tanga ako, feeling ko overpriced siya for 1k.. pero medyo mainit pa rin pag mataas ung araw..

i would really like to have my car tinted as dark as possible, and this time i would prefer 3m as my choice of brand and as ive backread madaming nag suggest na super dark all around and medium dark sa windshield... which sounds ok..

my question is if i use super dark all around the car, is it much better to still use a "3m" magic tint on the winshield, and how dark is the shade that i would choose.. na hindi naman masyado mahirap pag night driving...?

i hope u guys would help me.. im already decided to change tint this weekend.. thanx!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by frustrated_Cute View Post
    my question is if i use super dark all around the car, is it much better to still use a "3m" magic tint on the winshield, and how dark is the shade that i would choose.. na hindi naman masyado mahirap pag night driving...?
    im using super dark all around and 3m magic neutral at the front. but if you want more privacy you could go for 3m magic black or better yet 3m medium dark but not supporting that mirror effect.

Chery QQ tint