New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bail View Post
    I replaced my old stock wiper with an nwb although there are improvements but i still see that it does not wipe everything to the side may natitira pang wet marks during rain and it still give light scratches to my windshield. What could be the problem kaya?
    Even with a new wiper, wet marks will always be there. You have to remove the wet marks by a wet marks remover. You can buy some of this on ACE or DIYS shops

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    kung maganda pa wifer arm mo .at sadyang makinis pa talaga ang windshield mo.

kahit local yan wifer blade mo.maganda parin ang hagod nyan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^si wifey ko magandang humagod.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Leaving the wiper springs on a stretched position damages the spring. You will usually observe this on open parking spaces. People do this to preserve the wiper blades.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by i.am.aids View Post
    Leaving the wiper springs on a stretched position damages the spring. You will usually observe this on open parking spaces. People do this to preserve the wiper blades.
    not realizing it's more time consuming and more expensive to replace the wiper arm than the wiper blades

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    most wipers deteriorates overtime even they just sits there during the entire dry season no matter how or what we do just to preserve them at least. now here comes the rain then, bam! i need a new pair of wipers,,,again. though a bit of elbow grease cleaning the blades or windshield does the trick sometimes.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by i.am.aids View Post
    makes sense pero i would reckon it would take a very long time. i have always raised my cars' wipers everytime i park them, even at the garage, and i've never had problems, when i bought a bike in 2010, 1 full year diko nagamit yung oto and even missed to register it - didn't encounter issues with the wiper, sa baterya ako nagkaproblema! hahaha! my older car now on it's 22nd year still runs it's wipers good. And i have been doing the same to the 6 month old fort i have, eto minsan 2-3 weeks straight naka taas kasi asa garahe lang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12