The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi, anyone here tried BF ceramic tint?

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    Looking for new tints and currently considering sunbloc or this BF tint. I just cant find enough reviews about BF tints but based sa sample photos sa FB page nila dark sya sa labas but clear from inside. Although the photos were taken indoors and well lighted ang area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    I am looking for new tints and currently considering sunbloc or this BF tint. The problem is I just can't find enough reviews about BF tints but based sa sample photos sa FB page nila dark sya sa labas but clear from inside. Although the photos were taken indoors and well lighted ang area.

Hi. I am also considering the BF Tint but i I am not decided yet because I can't find reviews of the Tint except from the website of the installer.

I am not satisfied with the Supra Tint that came as freebie from my car dealer. Kita ka sa loob even if they claimed that it is medium black.

Guys please post reviews regarding BF tint
    before i decide. It would be a great help.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Been curious about this new tint, in fact I’m tempted to try it out on my old school Benz restoration project once its done maybe early next year, but the problem is that I can’t find anything about it online, maybe will pay a visit to their showroom one of these days

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shiro View Post
    Looking for new tints and currently considering sunbloc or this BF tint. I just cant find enough reviews about BF tints but based sa sample photos sa FB page nila dark sya sa labas but clear from inside. Although the photos were taken indoors and well lighted ang area.

I’ve heard they can get dark at night. But I haven’t seen the product up close to confirm this.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dingomanantan View Post
    I am looking for new tints and currently considering sunbloc or this BF tint. The problem is I just can't find enough reviews about BF tints but based sa sample photos sa FB page nila dark sya sa labas but clear from inside. Although the photos were taken indoors and well lighted ang area.

Hi. I am also considering the BF Tint but i I am not decided yet because I can't find reviews of the Tint except from the website of the installer.

I am not satisfied with the Supra Tint that came as freebie from my car dealer. Kita ka sa loob even if they claimed that it is medium black.

Guys please post reviews regarding BF tint
    before i decide. It would be a great help.
    [/QUOTE]

Medium black isn’t too dark especially if it’s on the side windows. It’ll look darker on the front windshield because of the angle the windshield is raked.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The films are from Thailand. I was rather not impressed with the language on their brochure. 22,000-25,000 for a full wrap of their top of the line ceramic. I think even Huper Optik is better priced (and performance)
    Last edited by StockEngine; April 7th, 2019 at 01:14 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I'm in the same boat right now

Leaning towards BF Film after checking photos and reviews that they have the better dark look from outside and clearer visibility from inside

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xiss View Post
    I'm in the same boat right now

Leaning towards BF Film after checking photos and reviews that they have the better dark look from outside and clearer visibility from inside
    all tints are like that. visibly dark outside and visibly light from the inside. its good marketing

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    all tints are like that. visibly dark outside and visibly light from the inside. its good marketing
    Yes, all of them are unless you get the clear ones. What I meant is that their black or dark shade is much more clearer from the inside compared to others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast