New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    thanks sa info.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    One of the best shops i should say is Team Car in Banawe. Very efficient, customer service is top notch.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Happy with Road Fit's service

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    How about recommended shop/tint installer within the vicinity of alabang? Tia

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by hinlog View Post
    How about recommended shop/tint installer within the vicinity of alabang? Tia

Try mo sir sa roadstar alabang they are authorized dealer of 3m tints di ko pa natrtry dun personally magpakabit ng tint. Also try ride vision alabang nung nag inquire ako sa vkool tints yan shoo na nirecommend sakin ng vkool fb page as an authorized dealer of vkool tints in alabang area

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    any shop in QC area po? yung budget meal lang sana. ok ba platinum? thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Try mo sir sa roadstar alabang they are authorized dealer of 3m tints di ko pa natrtry dun personally magpakabit ng tint. Also try ride vision alabang nung nag inquire ako sa vkool tints yan shoo na nirecommend sakin ng vkool fb page as an authorized dealer of vkool tints in alabang area
    +1 sa Roadstar. I go to the QC (Katipunan White Plains) branch and i was happy with the quality of the tint install.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    sir *vinj, anong brand pinalagay mo and how much? thanks!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I went to Martin's earlier. I opted for CS 3M. 5300 cash, almost the same price here in Laguna. One thing I noticed was that they only have one tinter as compare to other shops there but seems to be well experienced. Hope this helps.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Best shop for tint?