The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    1. CR series
    2. BC series
    3. CS series
    4. FX series

The question is, are the differences between CR and BC alot in terms of price and quality?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    AFAIK mas maganda yung may "metal".

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    AFAIK mas maganda yung may "metal".
    how so? di ko lang sure how both compare sa quality (heat,uv protection and visibility) buh the price of the CR is twice of the BC series i think.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for me, its still the bc series

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    for me, its still the bc series
    yung BC ba yung may mirror-green-silver effect from the outside which kita yung inside konti upclose or black lang siya?

btw, mas latest ba BC sa CS?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    how much inaabot yung BC series po?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    afaik, the bc series is newer than the cs. it may be subjective, but i think the hue of the reflection of bc is dependent on the environment mainly and the color of the car; however, by itself, it reflects a golden hue.

i chanced upon a 10ft roll of bc years ago for around 2k and did the tinting myself. ang range siguro ng bc kapag pinatint sa labas is around 5k - 1 pc windshield and backglass

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    afaik, the bc series is newer than the cs. it may be subjective, but i think the hue of the reflection of bc is dependent on the environment mainly and the color of the car; however, by itself, it reflects a golden hue.

i chanced upon a 10ft roll of bc years ago for around 2k and did the tinting myself. ang range siguro ng bc kapag pinatint sa labas is around 5k - 1 pc windshield and backglass
    to be honest there are only 3 types of tint i noticed in the streets regardless of brand and series. either its black, greenish hue (but changes color depending on what angle you look) and the purple one.

Quote Originally Posted by asmdriskell View Post
    how much inaabot yung BC series po?
    i'm guessing round 5-6k

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    thanks po sa info about the price ng BC, ok na sya saganung range..

*spyghost ayos yung ginawa mo na ikaw ang nagkabit, tipid talaga, kaso pag ako gumawa nun baka lalong masira eh, mas mapamahal pa ako,mwhehehehehe...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano kaya ung CR series, para sa 98 civic?

supercar10, ikaw pala nag suggest sa akin CR series don sa kabilang thread. hehe. thanks

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast
Best 3M tint series (ranking)