New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 186 of 236 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2358
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mykc View Post
    X series ba may pagka reflective/magic look din sa labas parang OEM?

Sa VK windshield, which one hindi halatang green tignan from the outside? VK70 vs VK40?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using vk70, greenish sya compared sa Huper c70 ko na bluish. Vk40 is darker green.

Ang ayaw ko lang sa vkool since metalic sya, need ko pa iroll down windows when passing thru nlex. Since daily commute ko sa nlex, added wear sa power window mechanism..

May slight reduction din sa CP signal.. If you go out of town at medyo mahina signal sa lugar, malaking factor sya kung magkarininigan kayo o hindi/choppy sa kausap mo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Using vk70, greenish sya compared sa Huper c70 ko na bluish. Vk40 is darker green.

Ang ayaw ko lang sa vkool since metalic sya, need ko pa iroll down windows when passing thru nlex. Since daily commute ko sa nlex, added wear sa power window mechanism..

May slight reduction din sa CP signal.. If you go out of town at medyo mahina signal sa lugar, malaking factor sya kung magkarininigan kayo o hindi/choppy sa kausap mo.
    How much for the full wraparound of Huper Optik C70? Last time I asked it was around 28k, while VK70 was 19k so I went with Vkool.

I agree on the hassles of metallic tint. I also use NLEX daily and have to bring my Easytrip out the window. However, I doubt it'll have an impact on the wear and tear of the power window mechanism. All the cars I've driven in the past decade have durable power window motors, and even the battered ones still worked well. Only the cars 90s and early 2000s had power windows that frequently broke down with age.

GPS signal is also reduced, making it harder to get GPS lock-in and easier to lose the signal. To be fair though, my other car with OEM20 also suffers from reduced GPS signal. In my car with no tint, GPS lock is achieved noticeably quicker.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post

Yes yun din prob ko talaga. Dapat nagresearch muna ko. Sa SLEX kasi RFID naman, ayoko kasi sa headlight nilalagay. And yung radar detector sa loob ng car, feeling ko not working properly na din.

Anyway, sa dalawang VK, anong mas hindi green tignan kaya? Lalo na pag black yung sides. Ngayon kasi sakin Vk40 sa harap, mukha siyang magic tint tignan sa labas. Iniisip ko pachange soon ng Vk70

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes yun din prob ko talaga. Dapat nagresearch muna ko. Sa SLEX kasi RFID naman, ayoko kasi sa headlight nilalagay. And yung radar detector sa loob ng car, feeling ko not working properly na din.

Anyway, sa dalawang VK, anong mas hindi green tignan kaya? Lalo na pag black yung sides. Ngayon kasi sakin Vk40 sa harap, mukha siyang magic tint tignan sa labas. Iniisip ko pachange soon ng Vk70

Mas green yung VK40 kasi mas dark.

Personally for me I don't like mixing different tints (ie VK front OEM sides or K front OEM sides). It doesn't look as good as a consistent wraparound. That said, for your case, may tint ka na eh. Stripping your VK40 and replacing it with VK70 tapos OEM pa rin yung sides, hindi masyado mahahalata difference. Mahal pa naman VK windshield, nasa 15k.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Bakit hindi sa headlight? sakin di halata

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    How much for the full wraparound of Huper Optik C70? Last time I asked it was around 28k, while VK70 was 19k so I went with Vkool.

I agree on the hassles of metallic tint. I also use NLEX daily and have to bring my Easytrip out the window. However, I doubt it'll have an impact on the wear and tear of the power window mechanism. All the cars I've driven in the past decade have durable power window motors, and even the battered ones still worked well. Only the cars 90s and early 2000s had power windows that frequently broke down with age.

GPS signal is also reduced, making it harder to get GPS lock-in and easier to lose the signal. To be fair though, my other car with OEM20 also suffers from reduced GPS signal. In my car with no tint, GPS lock is achieved noticeably quicker.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    14.5K for our 2008 everest on Vkool vk70 front and k37 sides.

24k for our 2016 everest on huper C70 front. C30 sides.

5.5k for our 2005 civic huper c70 front and 3m magic sides.

Naka 2 set na ko ng driver side P/W motor and mechanism for our work horse ford everest 2008. Sa nlex and drive thru lang ginagamit ung pag open ng driver side window. Balak ko na palitan to huper c70 kahit front lang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Is it true that you will still feel the heat with vk 40 on front windshield?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddeeward View Post
    Is it true that you will still feel the heat with vk 40 on front windshield?

Wala naman tint na may 100% heat rejection. Even if you install the darkest tint sa windshield, example X05, it only has 69% heat rejection. Hindi ka ba natutuwa sa VK-40 na maliwanag pero 65% ang heat rejection nya? Compare that to K37 with 47% heat rejection.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi decided to change my tint. Vk40 front then x05 wrap around

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016

The one on the right is cs05 (3m) then at the left x05 vkool which is much brighter than the other. For me much brighter yung vkool.

Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?