New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236
Results 2,351 to 2,358 of 2358
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    You have budget naman. Go with xpel
    Sorry whats xpel and how does it differ from others?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post
    Black shade pa rin for pearl white.
    Have 2 cars with that combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ako rin I’ve had two Pearl whites and I had black on them. I used the casa 3M offerings, but I’m hoping to be more discerning this time. Baka May ibang shade kasi that looks better with the color. Sa white pearls ko kasi before, parang dull yung black tint. Or Baka naman sa quality lang ng tint.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    Sorry whats xpel and how does it differ from others?
    It's the best in the automotive industry

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Does vkool interfere with Easytrip/Autosweep?

One of my pet peeves are ETC users opening windows just so they can give their rfid cards to the booth tellers. (bruh, nag etc ka pa?)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by apt2a View Post

One of my pet peeves are ETC users opening windows just so they can give their rfid cards to the booth tellers. (bruh, nag etc ka pa?)
    Last time, I was to exit in Sta. Rita tollgate. I had to reverse because the sensor didn't read the RFID. When I moved forward, it didn't work. I had to reverse again as the guard told me to use the card.

Imagine my frustrations as I tried to reach out for the card sensor. Since I was a bit far from the it, I needed to remove my seatbelt. Then I had to make the effort to reach the sensor.

Much to my disappointment, even the card reader didn't work! I was told later by the guard on duty that it won't work because the card I was using is from SLEX.

I almost cursed!!! However, I didn't but I threw the card inside my car. I don't know where is it right now, but it should be somewhere inside.

Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?

The previous ECTAG is better. At least, all I have to do is put out my hand and "wave". I wonder why NLEX installed such crappy sensor?

6. Join Date
    May 2014

all variants of vkool (even the oem) use metal sa tint bro, so 99.99% di gagana rfid especially sa nlex

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008

basta naka magic type ka.. yung reflective tints di pwede sa RFID.. mostly yung mga black series tints pwede

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    para di ka mahirapan, 3m CS series works flawlessly

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?