New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 235 of 236 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2358
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Okay... So apparently, these vkool OEM and k series tint lose adhesion on the 5th year... Lumulobo and nawawala dikit sa glass.

At first i thought baka di lang maganda pagkakagawa dun sa vios ko, but then yung sa in laws ko ganun din pala... After 5 years.

So mukhang 5 years lang talaga service life nya

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    V-kool still doing ok ... 10 years already ... make sure original ...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yup. One was installed at the vkool office in paco. The rest at tinthub. Sabay sabay halos lumobo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    V-kool still doing ok ... 10 years already ... make sure original ...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Went ahead and replaced the 3M CS20 wraparound with Vkool K28. So now K37 sa front WS, K28 paikot.

Happy with the result. I drove home from the tint shop at around 4PM (tirik pa araw) and just for kicks, did not turn on my aircon - just #1 sa blower and I can say the tint really does its job. Yesterday, I had the car washed around 3pm and sobrang init pa and again I did not use the aircon. Although shorter drive - it did not feel uncomfortable sa loob ng sasakyan. Note that the car has really big panes of glass.

Visibility from the inside is awesome. From the outside, it looks slightly clear to slightly mirror-like depende sa angle ng liwanag. Hindi naman one way-mirror (siguro dahil nga light-medium combo lang). May konting privacy pa rin naman. Mas maganda pa rin tignan yung dark, non-glossy tints because the car is red, pero I can live with this.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Yup. One was installed at the vkool office in paco. The rest at tinthub. Sabay sabay halos lumobo.

if i may ask po, saan po ung sinasabi mo tinthub?

planning to get k14 wrap around.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Huper Optik has lifetime warranty in the USA. Dunno if local distributor is honoring this.
    https://www.huperoptikusa.com/wp-con...e-Warranty.pdf

Non-transferrable though, so you need to have had the tint installed yourself, not a previous owner. Warranty goes away too if you sell the car.

VKOOL I remember used to have 5-year warranty. But if you go to their website now parang binura completely yung mga warranty pages.
    Last edited by Dr.Kamiya; April 8th, 2021 at 07:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Huper Optik has lifetime warranty in the USA. Dunno if local distributor is honoring this.
    https://www.huperoptikusa.com/wp-con...e-Warranty.pdf

Non-transferrable though, so you need to have had the tint installed yourself, not a previous owner. Warranty goes away too if you sell the car.

VKOOL I remember used to have 5-year warranty. But if you go to their website now parang binura completely yung mga warranty pages.
    last time nagpakabit ako about 2 years ago bro, meron parin warranty printed sa bond paper sa tint hub iirc

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    What tint shade would you recommend for a white Pearl vehicle? I used to do black but with Pearl white medyo alangan ako sa looks.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    What tint shade would you recommend for a white Pearl vehicle? I used to do black but with Pearl white medyo alangan ako sa looks.
    Black shade pa rin for pearl white.
    Have 2 cars with that combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    You have budget naman. Go with xpel

Anyone here have 'V Kool' tint?