New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello colleagues,

I'm planning to have my car tint replaced this weekend..my car is a proton wira 99 (aeroback)..I already did a lot of backreadings and found this two car shops that offer tint services, Winterpine (a 3M authorized dealer in Araneta QC) and LA Car accesories (Makati). I just had a bit of confusion on the price levels I got when I inquired for a 3M BC tint:

1. Winterpine: ~P7,000, full front, all sides and back.
    2. LA Cars: ~P4,800, full front, all sides and back.

Does anybody know why LA Car's offer is very much cheaper? Could it be that Winterpine is an authorized dealer of 3M, that's why they're more expensive? I also called LA and they said that their 3M tints are from Taiwan.

Any input will be highly appreciated..cheers!

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Wira is a 4 door sedan right? Imho, 7k is too much for a full-wrap tint. You might want to try out Solargard, it has better heat rejection than 3M. 5 year warranty. I had both our CRV and Pajero wrapped at Vkool Santolan. Rose asked for only 10k for both cars!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Wira is a 4 door sedan right? Imho, 7k is too much for a full-wrap tint. You might want to try out Solargard, it has better heat rejection than 3M. 5 year warranty. I had both our CRV and Pajero wrapped at Vkool Santolan. Rose asked for only 10k for both cars!

Nice deal yan bro ha. You mean 5k each car? So mas mura if sedan lang, how much kaya if Civic lxi 1996?

San pala yang Vkool santolan? mas ok ba yan kaysa 3m? thanks

3M tint: Winterpine/LA car accessories