New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MLM3 View Post
    Hi sir. would like to check lang if its not difficult to drive in that tint shade. I'll be getting my M3 this weekend but can't decide on the tint. The dealer is recommending medium tint on the front windows to match the factory tint ('security window') at the rear daw, then light on the windshield. But I am hesitant as it may be too light. I am an lady driver and would not want to be seen from the side, though im ok na medyo naaaninag sa front and back. I haven't been to the dealer so I have no idea what the actual unit looks like, just depending on pictures on the web. Appreciate your advise.
    Hi, during the day ok naman, but at night, might be quite dark, more so if it rains. But got used to it already as my previous cars had the same tint. My wife had medium tints installed all around her Innova, & so far she's ok with it naman. Can't remember though if the factory tint at the back actually match the medium tint. If I remember correctly, the factory tint has a greenish shade to it? Try asking your agent if they some units for release that already have tints that you could check out. Or you could check out mine if you want.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Hi, during the day ok naman, but at night, might be quite dark, more so if it rains. But got used to it already as my previous cars had the same tint. My wife had medium tints installed all around her Innova, & so far she's ok with it naman. Can't remember though if the factory tint at the back actually match the medium tint. If I remember correctly, the factory tint has a greenish shade to it? Try asking your agent if they some units for release that already have tints that you could check out. Or you could check out mine if you want.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I've requested some pics from my agent. I've opted for the super dark - medium tint combo na. Now hoping that the final look will turn out well. :-)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks for the reply.
    I've requested some pics from my agent. I've opted for the super dark - medium tint combo na. Now hoping that the final look will turn out well. :-)
    Ok medium tint in front & rear, & super dark on driver & front passenger. Don't forget to add light tint at the back passenger windows to match the super dark tints in front.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Thanks for the reply.
    Don't concentrate for the looks. Ganda nga ng outcome, delikado ka naman at ibang tao sa daan kasi di mo makita

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12