New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    VERY NICE. how much? any link to the specs.

i hope they consider bringing that to the US. depending on the price and specs it may be a very worthy competitor to the VW GTI and Civic SI

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Love it love it!!!

Our Volvo sales agent showed us the C30 they dint have it on display yet(we went there last month) pero meron sila sa likod.
    Ang danda :drool: ang danda ng interior nya floating radio panel pos the ignition nsa unahan and the car is super cute ang ganda ng pgka maple red nun nakita ko .. 4 seater sya ung likod may 2 individual seats hehe ang tyut

ung white hawig ng M3 na hatch hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mami, pasakay pag nakabili na kayo ha

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    nyek!! pa drive pag nakabili ka na hah

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Odo View Post
    I just wonder what people thought of the C30.

I was really impressed by the upholstery they used sa kotse na to nun nakita ko sa car show sa worldtrade. though wala ako budget makabili nito, sasakyan na to may alam ba kayo kung saan pwede magpagawa ng similar seatcovers ng C30? kakaiba kse itsura than the usual leather covers.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    had a similar discussion before of c30 just look at the threads previously.. anyway i really loving it cant wait for my unit limited edition to arrive by the end of the month.. yung upholstery nya is kakaiba it doesnt really attract to much heat.. i guess volvo product.. kung may money ka buy ka its almost just 1.688M.. yung limited i got is 1.988M.. i cant sleep anymore..

with comparisons to its rivals.. here are my thoughts..
    for japanese cars like accord and camry - its too much sportier and younger than the two models.. although same price range..

for euro cars like 1,a3 and b series - i think they sould rethink there strategy here.. the basic model is 2.4l for c30 while the others are 1.6l for a3(also have this model,a/t) and 1(m/t) & b(1.7,a/t).. definitely its much more powerfulengine.. and the features are so many with just the base model compared to these.. also less cheaper than a basic a3 or b series..

cheers!!!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    dardmc. just got our unit lastweek! hows ur unit? ok ba un limited? excited nako mag out of town!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If I have to have a hot hatch that's safe, I'd get it. Then again, the cheaper subcompact sedans are much, much cheaper than this -- affordable though it may be.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yes but this is a VOLVO. hehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... Volvo safety?

Buy a Mazda3!

The Mazda3/Ford Focus/Volvo S40 are practically the same thing, for all the market-speak claiming that they're different. I've seen the guys at Speedlab slot Mazda3 shocks straight into the Focus, and the S40 is supposedly not much different. They have nearly the same shape and roofline, too.

Which probably means that: if you want Volvo safety and solidity, any Mazda3 or Focus will do.

As for the C30... supposedly, it's based on the same platform, but without getting on my hands and knees to look underneath (I wasn't interested enough to do that at the show), I wouldn't know how similar it is to the plebian Mazda3.

That said... the interiors of these Volvos are really, really nice.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Volvo C30 [MERGED]