Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    manual diesel?

FOCUS
    Manual gas.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    They should have continued with their current system of PMS every 12 months or 15k KM.
    Oo nga pala, 1yr or 15k kms ang PMS. Baka mali lang article from carguide
    Volkswagen Philippines Just Reduced the Cost of Ownership | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Been reading up on the new models and this is quite confusing.

It seems that the Lavida we're getting is the old (circa 2015?) model and not the new lavida launched this year (lavida plus)--this looks a hell of a lot nicer.

The tiguan we're getting is obviously not LWB, but the old one with a gas engine.

The others are just meh.

oh well.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post

It seems that the Lavida we're getting is the old (circa 2015?) model and not the new lavida launched this year (lavida plus)--this looks a hell of a lot nicer.

The tiguan we're getting is obviously not LWB, but the old one with a gas engine.

The others are just meh.

oh well.
    ganun talaga. pera pera lang. anyway, there is a sucker born every minute daw.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

The others are just meh.

oh well.
    you went in balls deep. thanks!

FOCUS

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    VW trying to hit the Vios/City/Mirage price point. Nothing wrong with using older platforms (Santana/Lavida) as these are better vs the China copycat cars. From a business standpoint, Jetta and Golf with no Asian production hub could never be the bread and butter models. Too expensive to ship to Asia. At least with the China models, those can pay the bills. The Euro models can continue to be sold naman, albeit at higher prices due to TRAIN and the weakening peso.

At least the Lamando uses the latest MQB platform used in the Golf and Passat.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    you went in balls deep. thanks!

FOCUS

Just a frustrated would-be buyer sana ng Golf GTS. kaso hindi pasok sa timing eh, i doubt it will still be available late this year or early next.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just a frustrated would-be buyer sana ng Golf GTS. kaso hindi pasok sa timing eh, i doubt it will still be available late this year or early next.
    Why don't you ask a dealer? Baka pwede ka mag reserve.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Same with me, thinking of getting the Golf GTS next year sana. I read somewhere that only the Golf GTI would be available on order basis. Hopefully there will be enough demand for the Golf GTS for them to allow on order basis as well.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by moipogi View Post
    Why don't you ask a dealer? Baka pwede ka mag reserve.

I doubt they would hold a unit for you for 6 months or longer. And medyo alanganin na ata to buy something discontinued in the lonh run

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Volkswagen Philippines launches 5 new competitive models