New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I have recently restored my Silver 2000 2.0 VW New Beetle named "Sylvie" and believe me, restoring one is not a joke! Grabe ang mamahal ng parts!

They said before that its "The People's Car" but then again its not! I'd rather call it "Some People's Car" (hehehehe)

I changed a lot of stuff inside already but with original parts such as the ash trays, cup holders and some buttons that needed replacement. I even placed a steel plate to protect underneath the car since its too low, the tendency of hitting something underneath is 50-50. I also changed the headlights to white 6000k HID, park lights in white LED, yellow Hallogen for the hi-beam and yellow 3000K for the fog lamps...

Hay, I thought of selling her but then again, I would rather further restore her na lang! I will soon upgrade her audio system and hopefully before the year ends, maisali ko na sya sa car show!
    Last edited by LadyRider; May 18th, 2008 at 10:32 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    The VW New Beetle won 2nd Place - Best in Clean Sound Set-up at the most recent Carshow & Technology Nights held at the World Trade Center from January 30 - February 1, 2009!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    wow, nice setup...very clean!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    there are a lot of possibilities with the new beetle. although the maintenance is a bit costly than local cars. you will definitely appreciate this ride. the performance and style. Let me know if you are still looking for one. i might help you. Visit this website for more info on vw’s www.vwcp.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
New Volkswagen Beetle Maintenance