New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I live in olongapo city and drives VW all day all week all year. anyone near by wants to start a meet up for VW fans? stop me if you get to see me on the street with my fenderless hotrod black beetle roadster with a huge iron cross on my hood. thats me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i have a Jetta too...but i live in QC. man..you have collection of Dubbs there..sweet...send me some pics of your rides..killacapilla*yhaoo.com

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Good morning mga Sirs, pag kailangan nio parts for watercooled and aircooled volkswagen tawag din kayo sa akin baka mabigay ko sa inyo ng mas mura. Here are my contact numbers, 8134647; 8137388; and my mobile 09177448113.

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    boss pano send nman ng pic ng hot rod mo > bulletmic*hotmail.com .. planning to get a beetle - make it topdown.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    I live in olongapo city and drives VW all day all week all year. anyone near by wants to start a meet up for VW fans? stop me if you get to see me on the street with my fenderless hotrod black beetle roadster with a huge iron cross on my hood. thats me.

boss.. how do you hotrod a beetle?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    guys check this site, all u need to know about our beloved VW www.vwcp.org

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    VOLKSWAGEN fanatics, you can join vwcp.org for the latest update regarding your vw's. i own a 72 vw beetle. sir dean, i believe maraming kaboks jan sa olongapo city. check mo sa site na yan. happy riding!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ako po I have a 2000 VW New Beetle na sinasali ko sa mga carshows.

Actually naka register po ako sa VWCP website pero matagal na ako di nagpopost po.

I hope to join future EB's ng VWCP soon!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    theres a "volkswagen club of the philippines" chapter in subic/olongapo city, zambales http://www.vwcp.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=44 but inactive online... last VW show in lipa city, batangas there was a delegate with his 1303 red/airbrush/clear tail light lens was also present last VW day(june) in quezon city hall

Any VW freaks here besides me?