New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ah ok. Kita kits na lang unya. Naa ko da manila ron. Nanimpalad sab.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    mga bro, naa bah trusted online seller sa mga accessories sa toyota wigo dra sa cebu? pls share mo ky im from negros oriental den wa kau mga stocks dri. salamat!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Ask ko lang sa mga taga cebu. worth it ba puntahan ang cebu? Balita ko marami nagkalat mga chika babez lalo mismo sa mga hotels.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhailbogz View Post
    mga bro, naa bah trusted online seller sa mga accessories sa toyota wigo dra sa cebu? pls share mo ky im from negros oriental den wa kau mga stocks dri. salamat!
    Check out istorya.net nga forum

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    maayong adlaw ninyo mga bossing, taod2x nako nga member diri but karon lang gyud ko nakahigayon magpost.

i'm planning to buy a 2007 Hyundai sta fe 2.2 CRDi diesel with around 120k mileage & price tag of 490k pesos. first time ni nako mopalit ug sakyanan kay magjeep or taxi ra man ko permi gud.

ask ta ko feedback ninyo mga boss kung maayo ba ni or di. salamat!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I'd been to Cebu lately. Cars with Duterte stickers or decals are all over the place. It gave me the impression that Cebu is "Dutertards" (whatever that is) country.

But if the 2010 elections is any indication, it seems that the province is Roxas' bailiwick. The latter got more than a million votes while the alleged thief of Makati garnered around 400,000 votes only.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shearts View Post
    maayong adlaw ninyo mga bossing, taod2x nako nga member diri but karon lang gyud ko nakahigayon magpost.

i'm planning to buy a 2007 Hyundai sta fe 2.2 CRDi diesel with around 120k mileage & price tag of 490k pesos. first time ni nako mopalit ug sakyanan kay magjeep or taxi ra man ko permi gud.

ask ta ko feedback ninyo mga boss kung maayo ba ni or di. salamat!
    Manila unit na or Cebu? If manila, check mo basin nabahaan na during ondoy or habagat. If cebu, check the casa if it was maintained regularly.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    I'd been to Cebu lately. Cars with Duterte stickers or decals are all over the place. It gave me the impression that Cebu is "Dutertards" (whatever that is) country.

But if the 2010 elections is any indication, it seems that the province is Roxas' bailiwick. The latter got more than a million votes while the alleged thief of Makati garnered around 400,000 votes only.
    Cebu is indeed ALL FOR DUTERTE... most of my neighbors and friends/team mates in work are all for DIGONG...

'DUTERTARDS' As you rightfully put it, puts a demeaning insult on loyal duterte fans, ITS ABOUT HIGH TIME NAPUD A BISAYA CAN BE PUT IN THE HIGHEST POSITION IN THE LAND.

MARI- MAR, can have all his antics shove on his throat.. good in words.. NOT on action lang.. as what most wud be trapos are...

Poe, is good but she's too kindhearted and i'm afraid her government if she'll be elected would be threatened would Coup-d-etat' left and right.. (as what the prev ex and late Cory Aquino had before)... Too soft and no teeth to work with.

Binay- well, good for THOSE BINAY-RANS lang... money talks, in the end its the principle that counts.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bai, Duterte could be the next president but do you really think he can deliver his promise on eradicating crime in 6 months? Unsa jud ang imong kaugalingon nga opinion?

I have been living in Manila for 10 years and even majority here is rooting for Duterte. What I am worried about is that Duterte may be promising the moon and the stars.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by joshbonz View Post
    Cebu is indeed ALL FOR DUTERTE...
    this is doubtful. Rappler reported that Duterte lamented that despite having cebuano roots, most of Cebu leaders are not rooting for him. According to the said report, he is related to the Duranos of Danao but even then this political clan supports the candidacy of Grace Poe. The campaign manager of the latter is former Tourism Secretary and former Congressman Ace Durano. On the other hand, the president Bakud party of the Duranos, former Congressman Red Durano is endorsing Poe. What more, according to the same report, the incumbent Vice-Governor of Cebu, Agnes Almendras- Magpale, who is a cousin of Duterte supports the candidacy of Roxas.

Agnes Almendras-Magpale is the sister of Rene Almendras, now the Acting Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs. He was Secretary to the Cabinet of PNoy before he was appointed to his present position.

A report said that the only politician supporting the candidacy of Duterte in Cebu is Titing Tumulak. Because of his family name, he must be related to Bishop Leopoldo Tumulak. But, this is doubtful, too. I don't believe it myself.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast