New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    WE BUY CARS even with Auto-loan Balance
    Sedan, Auv, Suv, Van and Pick-ups

"We Buy Used Cars Philippines takes the hassle out of selling your car. We are a quality individual ensuring accountability and professionalism. We will come to you, and pay you cash for your car. We take care of all the paperwork, transfers, security checks and settlements. Your only obligation is to contact us and we will do the rest."

>>INNOVATIVE BUYING THROUGH PASSION
    >>SELLER IS ALWAYS OUR MAIN PRIORITY
    >>WE ARE ALWAYS GIVING OUR BEST IN EVERY TRANSACTION, FOR YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST

Like and share our Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/WeBuyCarsPhilippines
    Follow us onTwitter: www.twitter.com/BuyingCarsPH
    Check our Youtube video: We Buy Cars Philippines - YouTube

Just give me a brief information of your vehicle:
    BRAND, MODEL, MILEAGE, TRANSMISSION, DIESEL OR GASOLINE. also add your NAME, LOCATION, CONTACT NUMBERS AND DESIRE PRICE

FOR YOUR VEHICLE

From your initial inquiry, you can have cash in your hands as soon as possible.

Contact me:
    SMART: 0919-294-7979
    GLOBE: 0927-956-2590 / 0906-151-4074
    SUN: 0943-359-3082
    LANDLINE: 504-5812
    We always have a spare CASH for your vehicle.

Does your car has a existing auto-loan balance? NO WORRIES. Just let me know the exact figure of your remaining balance and also your financing company. We are the one who will settle it then pay you the balance outstanding on completion of the sale.

To ensure your SAFETY. Payment for your vehicle will be done at any bank of your choice.

Just contact me now and get ready to receive your cash.

*At We Buy Used Cars Philippines we back our values with cash! We are a quality individual ensuring that you are not dealing with unscrupulous / "bogus" operators. We have the experience, knowledge and professionalism to offer you the best possible trade price for your vehicle.*

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Contact Numbers:
    SMART: 0919-294-7979
    GLOBE: 0927-956-2590 / 0906-151-4074
    SUN: 0943-359-3082
    LANDLINE: 504-5812

We Buy Cars of Any BRAND, Model and Variant (2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 ,2011,2012,2013,2014)

• BUYING FORD CARS RANGER, EVEREST, ESCAPE, FIESTA, FOCUS, EXPEDITION
    • BUYING HONDA CARS CRV, CITY IVTEC, CIVIC LXI IDSI IVTEC, JAZZ
    • BUYING HYUNDAI CARS GRAND STAREX GOLD VGT, STA FE, TUCSON, ACCENT, GETZ, SONATA, ELANTRA, GENESIS, H100, VELOSTER, I10 (I SERIES). EON
    • BUYING ISUZU CARS CROSSWIND, SPORTIVO, ALTERRA, DMAX, FB, ALMAZORRA
    • BUYING MITSUBISHI CARS MONTERO, STRADA, LANCER, L300, PAJERO, ADVENTURE, FUZION
    • BUYING NISSAN CARS XTRAIL, URVAN, ESCAPADE, NAVARRA, SENTRA, FRONTIER
    • BUYING TOYOTA CARS ALTIS, VIOS, CAMRY, COROLLA, YARIS, WEEGO, RAV4, AVANZA, Revo
    • BUYING TOYOTA CARS INNOVA, FORTUNER, HILUX, SUPER GRANDIA, HIACE GL COMMUTER
    • WE BUY CHEVROLET CARS CAPTIVA, SPARK, AVEO, TRAILBLAZER, ORLANDO, SUBURBAN, COLORADO, SONIC,
    • WE BUY MAZDA CARS CX-5, CX-7, CX-9 MAZDA 3 SEDAN / HATCHBACK, MAZDA2 HATCHBACK, BT50
    *If your car is not listed above. Don't hesitate to contact me.*

LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVE YOU
    Good day and God bless

We buy cars (used car dealer)