New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Located on 187 EDSA Greenhills in the heart of San Juan, Subaru Greenhills is an authorized dealer of Motor Image, Philippines that combines a wide selection of brand new Subaru cars with friendly and professional service. Subaru Greenhills has a wide range of vehicles to choose from, all of which are available through cash, leasing or bank financing installments. Subaru Greenhills only employs highly trained personnel and operates a world class service facility to accommodate your Subaru vehicle's service maintenance and parts needs. Find out more about the incredible deals available at Subaru Greenhills by dropping by our showroom and/or service & parts department.

SUBARU Greenhills

187 EDSA Greenhills, San Juan
    Metro Manila 1503, Philippines

Direct Line: (632) 727-3687

Trunk Line: (632) 727-8333

Fax: (632) 721-8958
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails subaru-greenhills-review.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    i was there with a friend to inquire about their impreza line up. unfortunately, no one even bother to assist me except for the security guard who politely gave me the brochure and the pricelist. maybe because i'm a girl and i was wearing a tshirt, short and sneakers lang.. na naka-backpack. i look like a college student who can't afford their cars.. will just inquire na lang sa ibang dealers next time.