New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikot.com maintains a fan profile on friendster

http://profiles.friendster.com/86304581 for tsikot.tv

few hours ago, when i tried visiting the tsikotTV fan profile page, i was shocked when i was automatically redirect to a spam page... I thought friendster was hacked, but when i tried visiting other friendster account wala naman ganun.

I tried removing some of the customize html tags and css on our profile page, pero ganun pa din, nagreredirect pa din... what i did is, i stop the page from loading before it redirects to that spam page... and behold... when i viewed the source code of that page... nakita ko duon yung javascript redirect sa comment na napost ng isang friendster user na pinoy din.

nacheck ko na din yung ibang comments, wala naman redirect code duon, and yung redirect javascript code dun lang sa comment ng taong yun makikita... at sya din ang may latest comment sa fan profile page ng tsikotTV.

I emailed friendster para mareport ko yung mga nangyari.

haaay grabe... nakakabadtrip talaga.

there are thousands of users visiting tsikot fan profile page, and suddenly mareredirect sa isang spammy website

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was able to delete the comment na... haaay grabe talaga.

post ko dito yung mga screen shots.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I just visited Tsikot Friendster and I saw pics of Megan.

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3827[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    na hack tayo ni Megan

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Huh? How can that happen on friendster? Comments can redirect you straight from the profile page? That's some seriously hardcore hack.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Huh? How can that happen on friendster? Comments can redirect you straight from the profile page? That's some seriously hardcore hack.
    nope... just some good javascript to redirect the page elsewhere. It's something I used a few years ago as well on a different site.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    -_- iba na talaga kung fanatic kay megan
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    If you do not see the conduct,Star trek the next generation series dvd, I know codes for stores, your own copy. And sit and Baby Einstein dvd .

Tsikot Friendster Fan Profile Hacker