New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    ilan bang mods ang nag resign? baka pwedeng ipalit tong tatlong troll namely empy, bluebimmer, and shadow :naughty2::rofl:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Di na pala mod si M2... na siguro ni M2K...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    ... depends... At the tsikot.com EB, you step up to a girl, take a swig of your beer and softly mention to her, "I'm a tsikot.com mod".
    ...then the girl's eyes light up then a thought bubble appears over her head saying "Wow! TCash!" :2hearts:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    :hysterical:

Ang alam kong nag-resign lang yung tatlo. Yung problema is, yung isa si super-mod uber-nazi super-galing-mag-close-ng-threads si mazdamazda.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    :hysterical:

Ang alam kong nag-resign lang yung tatlo. Yung problema is, yung isa si super-mod uber-nazi super-galing-mag-close-ng-threads si mazdamazda.
    Abay kelangang may pumalit sa tatlong itlog

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Parang Q&A pala ito with mods.
    Take advantage na ako. I have been searching for an answer to this question but have found none, probably I have not searched hard enough, but anyway here is my question:

How does one become a TSIKOTEER? Me qualifications ba? Pwede rin bang maging moderator ang new member?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    salamat ng marami sa inyo ! ! !

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    First of all, I do not mean any offense to anyone... I just want to share my very humble opinion as follows:

I think that the quoted posts below are very unbecoming of a moderator. With entirely no malice meant toward the mod, I fell that a little more maturity, lingual restraint, and understanding is called for.

From the 1.5m SUV Comparo thread:

Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    ...Don't make final judgments. You speak like you see the future. Right now, since you Korean fan boy is acting like kissin' n lustin' your SUV's. You might ditch them in the future. Just like what happened on the Isuzu Trooper.

...This thread has been full of Santa Fe owners. Even other SUV's cannot breath anymore. So much for pride.
    Sweeping generalizations, unprovable accusations, extremely provocative language:
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Really?! The Santa Fe is really a saint. Going back where Fibbo was saying... Haven't you heard any problems with Kia's Diesel? Kia is a Korean car, almost similar to Hyundai.

Going through the specs of the engine. I have much doubt about Hyundai's diesels life. They extracted a lot of HP and torque similar to what Germans have done.

So much for pride. The future is the time to see... Pero sana hindi nga, but don't cross the line because your engines haven't reached 10 years or more. Again, so much for pride...

This is the Philippines, don't expect big boys to hear you cry when you call for light. We are currently not on the top priority list of HARI.
    Again, no offense meant to drey.

A little OT just for info, am a Mitsu fanboi, too...

I did'nt see the complete answer for this thread title. I'm still lost who the admin, super moderators and moderators are (complete lists)? What's the difference of the active members and the tsikoters?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    si carlo din ata resign na as mod..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Who are our admininstrators, moderators and super moderators?