New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Just a thought... At first, since other forums I've gone to has basic smilies and are limited to a certain number of amount, I thought it was cool that this forum has so many smilies. But then lately I have realized that they are quite... useless... I probably have never seen people use those smilies on actual threads... I only see smilies that can be picked from the right side of your screen when you're posting a reply... I figured nobody else clicks on the [more] button other than myself... I also figured this is probably because it freaking slows the pc down BIG time! I have DSL and when I click on the [more] button it takes a few seconds to load the whole page of smilies, and longer as I scroll down... I thought other people's PC has probably been frozen when they sometimes clicked on the [more] button to look at and pick from more smilies... Just a thought...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    :banana1::drive1::car:

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    they are:cool: and they:band:!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bahala na user if he wants to click the more button and slowdown his connection.

better to have them than the old smileys, those suck.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if it is useless... why are you using one in your signature?

:evillaugh

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    :lolabove: Hulehh!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think forums are all a matter of personal taste and opinion. some members find the smileys fun and useful, and others find it useless and a waste of bandwidth.

much the same way, some members might think their posts are useful, while others might find them useless and a waste of bandwidth

;)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    how can you not like this? :***:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    I only see smilies that can be picked from the right side of your screen when you're posting a reply... I figured nobody else clicks on the [more] button other than myself... I also figured this is probably because it freaking slows the pc down BIG time! I have DSL and when I click on the [more] button it takes a few seconds to load the whole page of smilies, and longer as I scroll down... I thought other people's PC has probably been frozen when they sometimes clicked on the [more] button to look at and pick from more smilies... Just a thought...
    what i did was to save the smileys page as pdf :pirate2: it's not animated but it'll do :barmy:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    how can you not like this? :***:

.....:dito:.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
what you think about the smilies?