New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Kaya wala kang thanks button, kasi, you haven't posted enough messages to the forums.

Siguro protection ito against those who want to boost their reputation by creating news accounts which they will only use to THANK themselves (their original account) to boost their reputation ("Thanked xxx time in yyy posts).

That said, I dunno the minimum number of posts required for your account to be able to see and use the Thanks button. Paging Master Jedi... :smiley:
    OT:

i think so woohoo ang unang nagkaron 100 points right? congrats woo

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hmmm. makes sense.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ahh, now I know why I don't have the "thanks" button.

sorry po if OT, question.. bakit po si woohoo 2 ang green round thingies nya below the number of posts pero yung iba isa lang?

just curious :thanx:

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    when will the Thanks button come back? will we have the same count? sayang yung mga points namin- especially yung kay sir woohoo...

*maf... i'm not too sure. lets leave it to Sirs Tsikot and Jedi to answer that... but when i placed my arrowhead on woohoo's 2 green dots, it said (i think) "Woohoo will soon become famous!"

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *ian - dami mong nawalang potential thanks points, sir, hehehe. But never mind, now that disabled pa yung thanks button, they express it naman by directly posting it.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    when will the Thanks button come back? will we have the same count? sayang yung mga points namin- especially yung kay sir woohoo...
    Same count yan. At the bottom of your User CP page, you'll see your Latest Reputation Received, and you'll find your points still intact. Although if you got rep points thru the "Add to <user>'s reputation" link (), they won't show up in your THANKS count.

*maf... i'm not too sure. lets leave it to Sirs Tsikot and Jedi to answer that... but when i placed my arrowhead on woohoo's 2 green dots, it said (i think) "Woohoo will soon become famous!"
    Depende yata sa number of Reputation points (including Thanks) yan. Meron na akong nakita na single green dot, pero "will become famous soon enough" na rin ang lumilitaw.

Sana nga bumalik na.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Depende yata sa number of Reputation points (including Thanks) yan. Meron na akong nakita na single green dot, pero "will become famous soon enough" na rin ang lumilitaw.
    Ghosthunter is one of those.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What is the Function of the new 'Thanks' Button?