New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Please inform Tsikot or Jedi via PM if you are interested to apply as a moderator. This is for your privacy din po.
    Tama po si Sir Russ dito! Dapat nga po kela Master Jedi saka kay Doc Tsikot na lang mag PM for your confidentiality! Saka magkakaroon din ata yan ng deliberation among the admins and current moderators kung pasado ang isang Tsikoteer sa standards nila (hehehehe) Peace!

kulang parin ba ng mods??

just asking...

hmmmm....i think i could not make the cut,e....:hihihi:

kung bibigyan ng pagkataon, why not...pero doesent mean na ayaw ko....baka di ka kayanin...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Tsikot Moderator Panel is staffed by people who totally volunteered to help build and maintain the community.

If you are interested in joining the moderator panel, please indicate your intentions by PM'ing jedi. The volunteers will be screened and chosen on the basis of intention, participation in the forums (quality and quantity of posts), and if Metro Manila-based, involvement or attendance in previous and future Tsikot EBs and activities.

though nominations by tsikoteers and members are welcomed, they are not the sole basis of selection.

:car:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    napapansin ko nga meron mga portions na walang mods..... gusto ko sana mag-apply kaso mahirap maging neutral :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikot View Post
    The Tsikot Moderator Panel is staffed by people who totally volunteered to help build and maintain the community.

If you are interested in joining the moderator panel, please indicate your intentions by PM'ing jedi. The volunteers will be screened and chosen on the basis of intention, participation in the forums (quality and quantity of posts), and if Metro Manila-based, involvement or attendance in previous and future Tsikot EBs and activities.

though nominations by tsikoteers and members are welcomed, they are not the sole basis of selection.

:car:
    ayun....di pala ako qualified dahil attendance in previous tsikot ebs.....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    pwede ba ako????

hehehe may mga forum din na mod ako pero gsto ko maging mod tungkol sa tsikot ur honor.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post
    pwede ba ako????

hehehe may mga forum din na mod ako pero gsto ko maging mod tungkol sa tsikot ur honor.
    Bro, you need to have at least 300 posts to qualify as a candidate.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    List of people I'd want to see as moderators:

1. 1d4lv;
    2. Mazdamazda
    3. Alwayz_yummy
    4. KBR

I forgot the handles of the other persons who are also very knowledgeable. Pero the 4 above are very very talented (oist blowout ha )

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I forgot nasa taas ko rin pala si sir bogeyman. I also nominate sir bogeyman.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Wanted: Tsikot Moderators