New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Blood test lang ako every few months. Pag normal or malapit sa normal yung mga result, di na ako nagpapa checkup. Pag naging alarming lang yung mga result tsaka ako nagpapatingin sa doctor.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Since I am a diabetic and was triggered by my hormonal imbalance, I make sure that I take care of myself first! Dami kong doktor na pinupuntahan kase nga diba pag ang sugar levels sa katawan natin abnormal, everything follows, I have to go to the endocrinologist, dentist, ENT, OB-Gyne and my Opthalmologist every so often. Plus of course regular exercise through ballroom-dancing twice a week and not to forget a well-balanced diet! (pwera lang pag Pasko! hehehehe....)

But when it comes to my cars, I also give them TLC and make time for their regualr check-ups and maintenance. Minsan nga nagkakasabay pa ang punta ko sa doctor saka sa Casa ng sasakyan ko! (hehehehe)

I think am fair enough for my well-being and my cars... And sometimes I feel that my ride is a reflection of who I am and how I take care of myself.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm i go traditional way wash the car with the driver, have it conditoned through change oil at our friendly neighborhood vortex

kung baga e hilot, herbal medicine ang gamit ko hehehhe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tsikot and You