New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ^ And to add to this, if you're using same proxy (usually in a typical ofc LAN), pati ung ibang ofcmate mo na member din ay damay...tsk tsk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hindi naman ganun mga post ni OB dati ah.... ano kaya nangyari dun sa taong yun? afaik may marital problems yun tao based on his previous post. baka nasiraan na ng tuktok dahil sa problema.... kinarir na talaga ang pag-troll

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    My name is Frank Drebin, Detective Lieutenant, Police Squad.

I was just having my early morning coffee after a night of the usual fluid exchange, when I saw the Tsikot shout box at 0630.

There'd been a this tsikoteer known as ringbinder who posted "ano na naman kaya username ko bukas", "suggest naman kayo oh" and "iniisip ko mangopya ulit ng veteran username or use names na laging may clue sa previous wadaya think peeps".

As I have observed, this username Doppelganger probably works in a graveyard shift company.

With this new evidence, I place that guy as one of the suspects.

Every once in a while something comes up that you can't prepare for.

Some crazed madman!

Full of self-hate!

...and possibly behind in his rent and rejected in a neighborhood beauty parlor.

ob strikes back!

return of the ob

attack of the clones!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mahirap din mag ban ng IP address dahil most of the DSL are using DHCP.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kung marunong siguro mag hack yang si OB ay ginawa na nya.

.... IP trace ko kaya sya tapos hanapin ko ang location ...hehehe... Parang yung nasa movie? (joke lang)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in fairness ... pinahihirapan nya sarili nyang mag-isip ng susunod na username nya ... pwede na siguro "paperclip" sa susunod

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    FD - I'd like to do you the favor of boosting his car but then I have always doubted if our friend ever had one

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm...maybe we should inform fellow tsikoteers about this..i.e. inform the mods if their usernames get doppelganger'd, be careful about being goaded into flaming, report any inappropriate posts to mods, etc.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    hindi naman ganun mga post ni OB dati ah.... ano kaya nangyari dun sa taong yun? afaik may marital problems yun tao based on his previous post. baka nasiraan na ng tuktok dahil sa problema.... kinarir na talaga ang pag-troll
    What if may nagDoppelganger rin kay OB and the one posting really isnt him at all?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Tsikot Username Doppelganger (FrankDerbin, Syruyuken, etc.)