New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We will be fully utilizing this bulletin board's built-in community feature of Social Groups for Car Clubs, interest Groups and Advocacies.

Tsikot Members belonging to the usegroup Tsikoteer (members with more than 300 posts) can create their own Social groups, set user permissions, invite members, assign moderators, create photo albums and start threads and discussions. Tsikot registered members can view these groups and can join such depending on the group's or club's member settings and permissions.

There are four categories of groups and clubs for the meantime:

Car Manufacturer / Model Group
    Geographical Location Groups
    Interests / Advocacies Groups
    School / Company / Organization Groups

For the current forum moderators and club leaders of the following car clubs:

Avanza Club Pilipinas
    Tucson Philippines
    Club Yaris Philippines
    DieselClub.Org
    GetzClub Philippines
    Hilux Club of the Philippines
    Hyundai Sta. Fe Club of the Philippines
    Innova Club of the Philippines
    Strada Club of the Philippines

We strongly encourage you to create you own Car Club within Tsikot Groups, and set it to the type that is most appropriate for your club: Public, Invite Only or Moderated.

Public - open to everyone. There is no restriction on who can join or who can post messages to it
    Invite Only - require an invitation to be sent to join them. Invitations can only be sent by the group creator or forum moderators and administrators. Invitations are sent by clicking 'Pending & Invited Members' at the bottom of the page for that individual group
    Moderated - open to everyone to join but messages need to be moderated before they will appear. They are moderated by the group creator and the site moderators and administrators

With the setting up and activation of Tsikot groups, the Car Clubs Forum will eventually closed be phased out by December 31, 2013 to have an orderly section where the different Car clubs and groups can control their groups themselves: inviting members, moderating threads and images, etc. members of groups can also start threads and upload images.

Don't worry. The present forums and threads within the Car Clubs Forum can always be accessed. They will just be closed for thread posting and replying.

2. Join Date
    May 2020
    Meron pa ba nito this 2020?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MODERATOR'S WARNING:

Please use the search function or post in related threads before CREATING MULTIPLE NEW THREADS. The moderators have been lenient with your necromancing and post padding!

Don't be technical with us saying that it's not in the rules. Those are GENERAL forum rules!

4. Join Date
    May 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    MODERATOR'S WARNING:

Please use the search function or post in related threads before CREATING MULTIPLE NEW THREADS. The moderators have been lenient with your necromancing and post padding!

Don't be technical with us saying that it's not in the rules. Those are GENERAL forum rules!
    Sorry, was just curious. Want to join the Nissan Juke group if there is. Also, just wanted to be part of the community. Didn’t know I was violating any rules. I’m new here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: I was referring to the necro'd threads in various subforums and multiple new threads in the Tsikot News subforum which we allowed, but to create a NEW THREAD just to question and tell the admin that you are offended because your thread was deleted will not be tolerated. Please use the search function first before creating a new thread or better yet, post in current threads - you might get more interaction there.

Thank you and welcome to Tsikot, I hope you enjoy your stay here.