You try to blame the 3rd party
    and You will feel anger

But hey its what makes life worth living

Yan ang magpapatibay sa iyo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    She's got a pretty smile it covers up the poison that she hides
    She walks around in circles in my head waiting for a chance to take me a
    Chance to break me a chance to take me down now i see this burden you gave me is too much to
    Carry too much to bury inside i guess you're the only one that nobody changes
    I guess you're the only one left standing when everything else goes down
    You're still the only one, you're still the only one
    It's all shallow and all so appealing I'm up to my ankles and i'm drowning
    Anyway in a sea of sarcastic faces familiar places where everything looks
    Quite the same here it's all confusingly amusing bitter and tainted
    The picture you painted to me i guess you're the only one that nobody changes i guess you're
    The only one left standing when everything else goes down you're still the only one
    Who will never change faces i guess you're the only one left standing
    When everything else goes down just 'cause it's all in your head
    Doesn't mean it has to be in mine don't believe what you said still can't get it out of my mind
    I've tried to find myself in approval i've already been there already done that it got me nowhere
    It brought me nothing but a good place to hide in no one to confide in now
    I guess you're the only one that nobody changes i guess you're the only one who will never
    Change faces i guess you're the only one

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pare! sa una masakit siyempre, 3 years is 3 years, pero pare ask yourself, what if ikaw ang nasa shoes niya...waht if she really needed that break, what if she's better off,
    pare may reason kung bakit nangyari yan.
    pare live life, spend time with your family, go out, go off road! what ever pare there's more to life to offer

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KimpOy , ayos ka talaga !!!! OFFROADING is what life has to offer !!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayus lang yun pre! Isipin mo nalang na pano kung married na kayo tapos nun nya ginawang sumama sa iba? Diba mas masaklap yun?
    Mainam na na nangyari yan kaysa sa mapasok ka pa sa mas malalim na problema.
    Makakalimutan mo din yun! You still have a long way ahead of you!!!
    And a long line of girls better than her ahead of you!!!

[size=18]LIFE GOES ON!!![/size]PRE!!! :wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let's driink to that!!!

pare panoorin mo san mig commercial o di ba dun pa lang dami ng chicks he..he

seriously pare
    only time can heal your wounds

kaya wag pa dalos dalos, live and let live ika ni pareng paul Mccartney

habang nasa US ka pare enjoy mo stay mo diyan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    korekek pare.. ilabas mo galit mo, dati di ako nakapagpigil, sa sobrang galit sinapak ko yung cabinet ko.. butas!! pero warak din kamay ko.. :shock:
    may dadating din na para sayo.. tingnan mo ako, kapangit pangit pero tatlo ang pinagpipilian.. nakanang!!! luffeeettt!! :wink:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know your pain Djerms...

I just broke up with my ex about 2 months ago...

We were together about 7 months... going on our 8th month... 2 friends of mine saw her with this guy... in 2 different places... dang... that hurt like hell... she was 2 timing on me... (or so i thought..)

friend no. 1 saw her with a guy in DLSU... friend no. 2 saw her with the same guy in Glorietta on the same day... all lovey dovey and $|-|iT... and get this... the guy was fighting with his best friend... nagaagawan sila over my ex... so technically... she was 3 timing on me pala...

*sigh*.... life nga naman

hirap talaga pag maganda yung chix... they can afford to fool around... *sigh* :cry::cry::cry:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed
    hirap talaga pag maganda yung chix... they can afford to fool around... *sigh* :cry::cry::cry:
    you got that right.. shet i remember the days.. makiki iyak na rin ako :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasabi na nilang lahat.......talagang ganyan, its better na naranasan mo yan at your early age dahil it will make you tougher and more careful/responsible in your future actions and relationship...remember experience is the best tutor in our life...I'd rather stumble and fall and experience it earlier rather than going thru it later where I may find myself already old and not much possibility to work for....

tama si Pajkid... you will just laugh at it when you get older and has more wisdom in you..... sana lang ay hindi ka nagtatanim nang sama nang loob.....it will just give you bitterness in life....learn to accept everything that comes into your life and learn from it but dont keep it inside you.....

kaya mo yan bro....been there too....and believe me....Im still alive......

and kicking.....:wink::wink::wink:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Tsikot peeps...pls reply to this.i need YOU