New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    salamat naman at napag-usapan ang topic na ito. eh natutu ako sa mga nababasa ko dito.

again thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Multiple (Personality) Man is obviously laughing his head off right now. I bet he never expected that the threads he created, (most of which are shallow IMO) would generate so much controversy.

My profile of him: a bored teen-ager, with so much time on his hands and a keyboard and screen in front of him. Probably a loner. Has below-average IQ, and gets extreme satisfaction from being recognized and talked about. Likes to engage in debates, most of which he loses as he can't express himself well enough or uses retarded reasoning

Prognosis: Needs to see a shrink ASAP and take his anti-psychotic drugs regularly, hehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Eto lang yan, after the implementation of T-cash nagkaloko-loko ang initan sa pagbubukas ng new threads….naging very subjective, sensitive name it. at dumami ang mga pulis…. Try to look back at the posts in ’02, ’03 and so dito sa pits…. masaya diba? at almost puro katuwaan lang kahit maliit or masasabi ng ilan na senseless.

Tama ang thread posted by tsikot na alisin ang Tcash sa The Pitstop Café – ito ang puno’t dulo ng recent bangayan dito. Ulitin ko ulit, what if real cash ito? Baka may nag anuhan na….. kasi yung iba inaano yung iba kasi naman nag-aano siya…

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Eto lang yan, after the implementation of T-cash nagkaloko-loko ang initan sa pagbubukas ng new threads….naging very subjective, sensitive name it. at dumami ang mga pulis…. Try to look back at the posts in ’02, ’03 and so dito sa pits…. masaya diba? at almost puro katuwaan lang kahit maliit or masasabi ng ilan na senseless.

Tama ang thread posted by tsikot na alisin ang Tcash sa The Pitstop Café – ito ang puno’t dulo ng recent bangayan dito. Ulitin ko ulit, what if real cash ito? Baka may nag anuhan na….. kasi yung iba inaano yung iba kasi naman nag-aano siya…
    +1 ako dito.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    ganon padin ba kainit ang usapin sa tcash? kahit naman nong ala pang tcash me bangayan na diba?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Example of a nonsense thread: "Sino mas magaling mag-Ingles - Amerikano, British o Pilipino?"

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Example of a nonsense thread: "Sino mas magaling mag-Ingles - Amerikano, British o Pilipino?"
    me sense pa din yan bro.kasi kahit na english ang native tongue ng kano at british meron pading di madunong mag english (like si stalong he he he )

suma tutal padin lahat ng maisipang tanong e me sense basta kayang sagutin ng yes or no

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    me sense pa din yan bro.kasi kahit na english ang native tongue ng kano at british meron pading di madunong mag english (like si stalong he he he )

suma tutal padin lahat ng maisipang tanong e me sense basta kayang sagutin ng yes or no
    Si stalong magaling mag-english kaya lang..... BULOL.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post

Q: Sino mas magaling mag-Ingles - Amerikano, British o Pilipino?

A: Yes!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hmmmm. I'm always of the opinion that we're all mature enough to police our own and to ignore "nonsense" or controversial posts. I guess I fall in the minority and that this site needs to be moderated much more closely. I'm a visitor here. So, I have no problems with that.

But, I also question what constitutes a nonsense post and where do you draw the line on what constitutes such a post?

My standards are different from others. So, I'm not in a position to suggest what a nonsense post is. I do have the common sense to ignore a post I consider nonsense or too controversial. But, I wouldn't think of having it locked on account I considered it nonsense.

I've been in a heated thread or two here. I put my game face on and jumped in. Once done, the game face came off, no grudges, no bad feelings.

Someone hinted at this forum being the equivalent of a highway with Mods as the cops. Well...... at least here, even cops tolerated motorists breaking the rules (eg speed limits) to a certain extent.

I did notice that although there's still large numbers of posters/lurkers in this forum, there's a lot fewer posts. I'm not sure if they're intimidated by the "cops" or what. But, this place is just about dead. At least it's not as exciting compared to even 6 months ago.

I suppose there's the troublemakers to blame. But, some posters should also not cry and run to mama so quickly.....

My thoughts..... It doesn't mean much. I'll follow the rules as always. But, I had to give my 2 cents.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Sense vs Non-Sense in the Pitstop forum