New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Kagabi e hindi ko nga ma-open ang tsikot, lumalabas ang warning ng AVIRA na may naka-embed na virus sa tsikot site.....

Thanks God! naka-DEEP FREEZE ako....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Guys, I have known this for quite sometime now. I think the infection of this worm or malware has been present for quite sometime now. I have known this for as early as may. The only infected page is the main page of the site. The Tsikot.com site. That's why when I am browsing I use google to track the forum that I wanted to goto and not from the main page. BTW the main page contains a lot of downloaders that automatically downloads malicious files into your system. This malicious softwares and scripts only runs on windows platform only and it wont affect mac environment. This will infect any PC that uses Windows 98 and up. I suggest that you check the encoding of your main page. Thank you.

Guys I'll just make it clear ang safari hindi affected because yung os niyo ay mac. This will surely infect all windows 98 and up. I dont know for Linux yet but from the looks of it mukhang hindi siya tatakbo sa linux.

Reminder lang para hindi kayo tamaan ng malware na ito. Gamitin niyo na lang ang google to search the forum you wanted to go to and from there click mo and hindi na covered ng script worm yung forum page na papasukin niyo. Isolated lang ito sa main page. Once nasa sub pages ka na ng tsikot wala ng worm sa script encoding nito. Kung magulo ito. Just post your question.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    nung nainfect ang tsikot.com portal ng virus, natrack instantly ng google

http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=si...ient=firefox-a

sa right side ng mga URL may check button, it means the website is safe, before nagkaroon ng question mark button dun because the site was infected....

for tsikot forums or tsikot.yehey.com pages

http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=si...ient=firefox-a

puro check marks din sa lahat ng pages... so it means safe ang site.

although i still have to double check everything dahil baka may nakalusot nga.

if eer may makaencounter ng ganito... kindly provide us with the exact thread or link kung saan lumabas yung virus.
    Master Jedi nasa main page po ng tsikot ang malware na script downloader. It has been residing there for what I think is 2 months + already. Please do reencode the script. The main page will download lots of irritating file and I think it is a worm that gets information from your PC to send it to the malware writer. If you are infected by this worm you can see some .com files present on your root directory. Nakalimutan ko na kasi yun mga details e. matagal na ako natamaan nito and manually ko lang siya dinelete sa system ko e. It will be infecting your flash drive or your jump drive as well. Hope this help.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya pala a month or so ago hirap pumasok sa tsikot and nag hang laptop ko everytime mag log ako dito.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    na-report na pala 'to. what's weird is i've been browsing the site since 5pm yesterday pero ngayon lang lumabas yung warning from Google (set as a security measure on my firefox)

This web site at tsikot.yehey.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
    from:http://safebrowsing.clients.google.c...sprune=30&f=11

Diagnostic page for tsikot.yehey.com/forums/

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 11 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 07/23/2008, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 07/23/2008.

Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including 213.155.0.0.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Eto naman ang sa Firefox version: 3.0.1

sa firefox lang naman

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    di ako makapasok pag firefox, ito lumalabas.

sa IE nakakapasok ako sa tsikot.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Google now says 3 malicious software on the site. If you Google tsikot forums and try to enter via this address tsikot.yehey.com/forums/ you'll get the message.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Believe me hindi lahat n antivirus software ay nadedetect yun malware na dinodownload ng site na ito. For safety purposes na lang if your going to log in to your forums go directly to it using your history or cookies huwag na kayo pumasok sa main page.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Napansin ko na everytime I browse tsikot from the main page, there are some instances na nag ha hang siya (at yung icon sa upper left hand corner sa title bar ng Iexplorer eh nagiging icon ng isang executable file). Pag naghang na yung page, hindi mo rin maclick yung close button sa may upper right hand corner ng title bar.

Ang ginagawa ko, I load tsikot.com from a bookmarked page in my bookmark kaya kahit na hindi siya sa main page, at last hindi siya naghahang.

Lately din napalitan na desktop background ko-there's a picture that's informing me that I need to install a spyware program since their is a detected malware/adware. I'm not sure if this came from tsikot.com but I have to double check the pages that I am constantly visiting.
    Last edited by Hanren; July 24th, 2008 at 07:29 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Script Trojan * Tsikot Site