New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know that he had his own reason why he resigned, and I'm sure that he was firm about it...but maybe .....just maybe if there are enough names, he will heed the calls of the members.....

I'll go first...

1) shadow....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've already talked to M2 about this before, and he's quite sure he's not going to re-apply.

Besides... give the guy a break... andami niyang na-accumulate na anti-M2 fan-club sa pagiging super-strict forum policeman niya... :evil: ...I think he deserves the rest and recuperation... ...stressful din yung ginagawa niyang trabaho dati, and I think he's quite enjoying his new civilian status.

Mas maganda siguro mag-suggest nalang kayo ng mga matitinong puwedeng mag-replace sa kanya o puwedeng mag-bolster sa ranks ng mga moderators.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    naks si m2 pala ang judge dredd ng tsikot :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :lurk:

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung saan masaya si m2 suportahan na lang natin sya....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I've already talked to M2 about this before, and he's quite sure he's not going to re-apply.

Besides... give the guy a break... andami niyang na-accumulate na anti-M2 fan-club sa pagiging super-strict forum policeman niya... :evil: ...I think he deserves the rest and recuperation... ...stressful din yung ginagawa niyang trabaho dati, and I think he's quite enjoying his new civilian status.

Mas maganda siguro mag-suggest nalang kayo ng mga matitinong puwedeng mag-replace sa kanya o puwedeng mag-bolster sa ranks ng mga moderators.
    VERY WELL PUT MY FUTURE BOSS..

i'm not patronizing you or something since na halos newbie pala ako (july2007 ko lang nadiscover tong tsikot na ito) but i find your posts so informative and level minded. I strongly nominate you for the position. i hope the admin/s notice your capabilities.

to be fair naman, this opnion of mine is extended to the intellectually superior members as well na sina oldblue and flagg.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Judge Dredd... hmmmm... puwede nga...

Buhay ng tao ay buhay ng tao.

I was once a moderator on another board... I had to give that up after three or four years because it was interfering with my life... halos 24 hours kasi ako diyan. Probably one of the saddest, yet most liberating decisions of my life.

Tignan niyo naman si M2... pinakamasipag na mod na nakita ko... ever... I think he deserves a break. ;)

Kung gusto ninyo... gawing honorary moderator siya... no title... stealth nalang... :evil: ...para di na siya i-voo-voodoo curse ng mga trolls na kaaway niya...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kelangan 5yr break si m2

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005

namimiss niyo si judge dredd noh? :lol:

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    daming bagong thread ni shadow

kung ayaw ni MM bumalik si Shadow boto ko na moderator
    (isa din pala sia sa pioneer ng Tsikot)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
a petiton to bring back mazdamazda as super moderator....