New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Memphis Raines, congrats on your new supermod status...
    Oist! Walang katotohanan yan ah! Hindi nga ako nag-file ng candidacy eh

Actually I'm just pointing out that the solution is found within ALL of us if we ALL just cooperate. How hard can it be?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    You really want to honor our Mods and Admin? We can do that everyday.

When we say Honor we are supposed to respect and appreciate the person or persons in focus.

I think that the best way to honor our "Top Brass" here at Tsikot.com is through our posts. We can show honor in our posts when:

1.) Using the search function diligently BEFORE starting a new thread.
    2.) In posting, we should respect first the threadstarter's intention and purpose by avoiding posting off-topic replies so as to minimize confusion.
    3.) We guide some of our fellow members to an existing thread that they can refer their queries to.
    4.) Avoid starting threads that are quite obviously self-explanatory in nature. I call these the "duh!" type of thread.

These are just few examples on how we can actually help our community grow. There's a thread now petitioning M2 to comeback as Super Mod. I for one would very much want this but then just as Niky pointed out, we have to let him rest for a while. Give M2 the break he very much deserves.
    Let's honor his "rest" by picking up where he left off and start policing ourselves. Let us show him, the moderators and the entire admin that we respect and appreciate them by disciplining ourselves.

That is the ultimate honor we can give to Tsikot.com

Thank you Memphis Raines. I hope every one thinks like you (sa post lang na ito ha hehe).

Tama ang kasabihan na mami-miss mo lang ang isang tao pag wala na sya. Not that M2 is not posting here anymore, but now that he's not a moderator, a lot of you wanted him reinstated as moderator. Nung moderator pa sya, madami namang galit sa kanya. Sana we can all just do what Memphis Raines have posted above. And that would be the best 'parangal' for us admins and mods.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    congrats po sa mga mods!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Thank you Memphis Raines. I hope every one thinks like you (sa post lang na ito ha hehe).

Tama ang kasabihan na mami-miss mo lang ang isang tao pag wala na sya. Not that M2 is not posting here anymore, but now that he's not a moderator, a lot of you wanted him reinstated as moderator. Nung moderator pa sya, madami namang galit sa kanya. Sana we can all just do what Memphis Raines have posted above. And that would be the best 'parangal' for us admins and mods.
    parang na mimiss ko na din si oldblue

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Parangalan din natin ang ating mga Admin at Moderators sa Tsikot!