Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    OMG, best post ever :D
    i agree!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    :hysterical:

kudos to master jedi :starwars: then.....

pahabol, I also wanted to give kudos to former super moderator mazdamazda.... for keeping this site "clean" by actively sanitizing those unwanted threads and posts....too bad that he resigned....the difference was really obvious as night and day when he was still around....

I don't know him personally and we even had issues before, but nevertheless, he was one of the best moderators if not the best that tsikot has ever had...no pun to the remaining/current mods, but I'm sure all of you will agree with me....

to mazdamazda :cheers:

opsss....sorry double post....loophole din yan sa tcash, pangparami.....
    mazdamazda resigned already? i did not know that.
    anyway, i give my kudos too to mazdamazda. he may be the most despised moderator here, pero everyone knows that he is doing his job the best way he can.

i also give cheers to jedi, who implements new and creative things around here. even though nagalit sya one time sa akin, kasalanan ko rin naman yun and he is just doing his job. no harm done.

i would also like to give credit sa pinaka fafable na moderator dito.... si fafa miko....

as well as to the moderator here who immediately diffuses tensions.... si fafa glenster.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    You really want to honor our Mods and Admin? We can do that everyday.

When we say Honor we are supposed to respect and appreciate the person or persons in focus.

I think that the best way to honor our "Top Brass" here at Tsikot.com is through our posts. We can show honor in our posts when:

1.) Using the search function diligently BEFORE starting a new thread.
    2.) In posting, we should respect first the threadstarter's intention and purpose by avoiding posting off-topic replies so as to minimize confusion.
    3.) We guide some of our fellow members to an existing thread that they can refer their queries to.
    4.) Avoid starting threads that are quite obviously self-explanatory in nature. I call these the "duh!" type of thread.

These are just few examples on how we can actually help our community grow. There's a thread now petitioning M2 to comeback as Super Mod. I for one would very much want this but then just as Niky pointed out, we have to let him rest for a while. Give M2 the break he very much deserves.
    Let's honor his "rest" by picking up where he left off and start policing ourselves. Let us show him, the moderators and the entire admin that we respect and appreciate them by disciplining ourselves.

That is the ultimate honor we can give to Tsikot.com

wow bro...super mod candidate....hehehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Kudos to them. This site would not have grown this big and famous were it not for the good job done by the moderators (both past and present.)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Memphis Raines, congrats on your new supermod status...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    buti na lang friends kami ni memphis raines.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ohoy hats of to m2 pulis pangkalawakan :police:. hinahati nag oras sa office :office: at tsikot.com

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Ang basa ko dito pangaralan natin ang mga mods. must be my eyes :D
    :lolabove: hahaha!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Parangalan din natin ang ating mga Admin at Moderators sa Tsikot!