New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    +1 kay shadow, iba talaga nung may ACTIVE supermod na inaayos lagi mga posts and threads dito, ngayon si nicolodeon di na syado online kaya lalong nabawasan mga :police:..oh well..

More Power to All!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rav4 View Post
    Who are the moderators & admin in the first place?

:tumbleweed:
    may nag post na dati ng listahan ng mga staff ng tsikot ..di ko lang makita

PM ko na din si sir jedi pero wala pa reply

wait mo lang muna

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    You really want to honor our Mods and Admin? We can do that everyday.

When we say Honor we are supposed to respect and appreciate the person or persons in focus.

I think that the best way to honor our "Top Brass" here at Tsikot.com is through our posts. We can show honor in our posts when:

1.) Using the search function diligently BEFORE starting a new thread.
    2.) In posting, we should respect first the threadstarter's intention and purpose by avoiding posting off-topic replies so as to minimize confusion.
    3.) We guide some of our fellow members to an existing thread that they can refer their queries to.
    4.) Avoid starting threads that are quite obviously self-explanatory in nature. I call these the "duh!" type of thread.

These are just few examples on how we can actually help our community grow. There's a thread now petitioning M2 to comeback as Super Mod. I for one would very much want this but then just as Niky pointed out, we have to let him rest for a while. Give M2 the break he very much deserves.
    Let's honor his "rest" by picking up where he left off and start policing ourselves. Let us show him, the moderators and the entire admin that we respect and appreciate them by disciplining ourselves.

That is the ultimate honor we can give to Tsikot.com

Last edited by Memphis Raines; October 17th, 2007 at 09:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Long vivo os tsikot. Longo vive o moderator por muito tempo. vivo a tudo pode deus bless nos.

Long live tsikot. Long live the moderator. long live to all and may god bless us.
    Muchas grathias e long vivo tambien!

Sorry for the spelling.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    in honor of the moderators, you are free to delegate your jobs to me. i'm willing and fast learner

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rav4 View Post
    Who are the moderators & admin in the first place?

:tumbleweed:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42530

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    To my fellow Tsikoteers,

Our Admins & Moderators, together with our sponsors also deserve to be recognized and awarded because if not for them, Tsikot will not be celebrating its 5th year!

So lets all give them a big round of applause and thank them for a job well done! :clap:

Keep up the good work guys and more power to Tsikot.Com :groupwave:

mam, sino po ba mga nominees? musta?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Aside from mazdamazda. Paano si mbt at carlocaraddict?
    Sila pa naman ang nagbibigay sa atin ng mga updates.
    Fans ko pa naman ang mga yun.
    Last edited by gearspeed; October 18th, 2007 at 01:52 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    You really want to honor our Mods and Admin? We can do that everyday.

When we say Honor we are supposed to respect and appreciate the person or persons in focus.

I think that the best way to honor our "Top Brass" here at Tsikot.com is through our posts. We can show honor in our posts when:

1.) Using the search function diligently BEFORE starting a new thread.
    2.) In posting, we should respect first the threadstarter's intention and purpose by avoiding posting off-topic replies so as to minimize confusion.
    3.) We guide some of our fellow members to an existing thread that they can refer their queries to.
    4.) Avoid starting threads that are quite obviously self-explanatory in nature. I call these the "duh!" type of thread.

These are just few examples on how we can actually help our community grow. There's a thread now petitioning M2 to comeback as Super Mod. I for one would very much want this but then just as Niky pointed out, we have to let him rest for a while. Give M2 the break he very much deserves.
    Let's honor his "rest" by picking up where he left off and start policing ourselves. Let us show him, the moderators and the entire admin that we respect and appreciate them by disciplining ourselves.

That is the ultimate honor we can give to Tsikot.com

OMG, best post ever :D

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Parangalan din natin ang ating mga Admin at Moderators sa Tsikot!