New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As seen obvious in some posts....how come some of you guys are not good at entertaining new people here? It seems like you only care for those people who you already know....be it online or personnaly....it is unfair for some of the new people here.....and it doesnt serve the purpose of creating an "online community" in here when all the others see is.....people who interact less with their "not so close" community.....I am not pertaining to a single person nor making an impression of being "papansin"......I'm just giving an advice or a mere suggestion....that I think will benefit all of us here in the site.....Good Day and God Bless....PEACE!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this board is definitely for everyone (wag lang mga nuisance posters, alam nyo na naman kung sino sila and mababasa sa posts nila:P)

in this board, konti pa lang kilala ko personally, parang 2 lang ata. all of us are new here.

try posting some questions dito sa board, may it be about cars or anything. may siguradong makakatulong sa yo.

just go to the EB to see what people here are really like in person. kaya rin ako pupunta para may makilala.:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dude,

Everybody's welcome in this board. Post ka lang or reply kahit sa anong thread.

Ur very welcome here:D:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N
    As seen obvious in some posts....how come some of you guys are not good at entertaining new people here? It seems like you only care for those people who you already know....be it online or personnaly....it is unfair for some of the new people here.....and it doesnt serve the purpose of creating an "online community" in here when all the others see is.....people who interact less with their "not so close" community.....I am not pertaining to a single person nor making an impression of being "papansin"......I'm just giving an advice or a mere suggestion....that I think will benefit all of us here in the site.....Good Day and God Bless....PEACE!
    Saan? Everyone seems to be saying welcome to everyone naman, ha. Forgive us na lang kung minsan first-name basis na ang tawagan namin sa isa't-isa imbis na handle.

Bottomline is everybody's welcome here.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hhmmmmmm......

masungit ba dating ko?hhmm...

we welcome naman other peeps...and we want more peeps here.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ???? :? ???? Uhhh....

Mabait naman mga tao dito ah...

WELCOME N3IL53N[/b]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo naman pre everybody is welcome dito, ako konti lang ang kilala ko dito pero in due time nagiging close ko na itn sila try the chat pre!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    N3IL53N,
    dude musta? ako i greet everyone....hehe... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

EB na kasi para mag ka kilala lahat....peace din man! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    onga nman.... ako din wala akong mashadong kilala dito. when i started out with forums in other sites, i try to post as many messages as possible that has sense in it. after that, people started to know me na. dito nman, wala pa akong mashadong kilala. forgive me if i failed to give you a warm welcome. :D

hey, i'm inviting you to the EB in the rockwell show. you can send a private message to me with your number para magkasama tayo sa EB and makilala mo din ung ibang kilala ko from tsikot.com, ayt?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dazed chiq lang kilala ko. the rest nde ko pa nakikita. but i dont feel bad. cheer up neilsen:wink: and oh yeah.. *HUGS* welcome!:lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Is this an open board or just for "Magbabarkadas"?